Check out this Viper for sale on Ebay loks like a hot wheels car

goldcup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sweeeeet!!!Cars like that are proof that god loves people who have no taste.He has made so many of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xjrguy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I love how the ad states "this is from my personal collection"

Like the dude is some high roller or something.

All one has to do for examples of poor taste is remember the 80's with the Cadillac's and Mercedes Benz with the "Gold Kits" Gold emblems, hood ornaments, etc.

Gaudy and tacky!

To each is own though.......

DreamOn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Of course, this or any white Viper is not my preference but it would be a very sad day if all Vipers looked alike! I personally think it is great that he has made that car his own one-of-a-kind ride! Power to individuality man!!! It's a free country! If you can dream it... you can own it!
Who are the official judges of "tacky", "gaudy", "ugly" ?

Madduc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No dings....hmmm.......how do you 'ding' a non-metallic body? No "known damage to body", but he claims he bought it new. So he can't remember if he damaged it?

SSG CHIC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The small flames on the spoiler give it that "classy" touch. Don't you think? NOT!:lmao:

Jim Wilson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
His wording seems kind of odd.....

I bought this car new.
No known damage of any kind on or in this car. (How could you buy a car new and not know of every tiny flaw?)

There are no dings visible on the exterior of this vehicle. (no dings visible? Bubba filled them all in?)

The original paint still looks like new. (so the new paint is crappy?)

There are no electrical problems with this vehicle whatsoever. (why mention that? That infers to me the there were electrical problems.) Why not say "this car has never been to the bottom of a lake?

cayman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Holy cr@p!! You guys are critical!........................Not my cup o' tea either though:omg:

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love the rear bench seat. I'd love to meet the individual who saw that wing and said to themselves "I've GOT to have that!" and them what they were thinking?

musicncars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"This is from my personal collection…I bought this car new from the dealer in California and had it shipped to New Hampshire about 5 years ago."

its a 96, how did he buy it new and shipped to new hampshire 5 years ago??

musicncars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
look in background of the pics he has stuff done to all the cars

are you talking about the "rainbow" vette? i think the flames are stickers, not paint. the wheels are still a mystery....i do not knmow if the flames are there now or if they were removed.

Affatica

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love how the ad states "this is from my personal collection"

Like the dude is some high roller or something.

That was the first thing I thought too.

"Holy smokes! This is from kayak-dave's personal collection! I better git in on this!"

:rolleyes:

JiPi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seems like it has been wrecked somehow.
The hood comes from a Gen1.
96RTs hoods are different. Naca duct and grills patterns are visible from underneath.

DJ'sviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How many classes and years of design does a person go through and he didn't put flames and dingbats on his car? when will they ever learn? I'm sure he will get an extra $1,000 for that. My father-in-law redesigned his house to his taste before he tried to sell it. Complained that the people who bought it threw out his plaid drapes and an floral carpet. Said: "I could of save more money by not doing anything."

V

Venomiss

This one could be a nice car with some TLC. Take off the wing and decals on sides and tires.
Does anyone remember the smurfmobile??
That was the worst one.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang