Christmas party plans!

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We will keep the Christmas plans the same as the past couple years. We will do gocarts at Malibu GrandPrix in Norcross, on Dec. 10th starting at 11am. We will have unlimited use of the gocarts, the Grandprix cars from 11am-3pm and $5 in free arcade tokens! Their address is:

5400 Brook Hollow Parkway Norcross, GA 30071-3673
(770) 416-7630

Malibu has a food bar where we can eat lunch. We will be doing a White Elephant gift exchange while at Malibu. Participation in this is 100% optional. If you bring a gift (real or gag) you can participate. We will also be giving away some Viper related items that were donated by Viper Parts of America and we also have (3) $50 gift certificates that were purchased from PartsRack.com that will be given away! I’m afraid we will NOT have a silent auction as I originally thought.

We will then do dinner on Dec. 11 at 6pm at Fado’s in Buckhead. Their address is:

273 Buckhead Ave | Atlanta, GA 30305 | 404-841-0066 ...

Fado’s has again agreed to block off the valet parking section of the restaurant for us. This is the very front of the restaurant for those who have not been there before. I believe the charge is $5 per car.

As normal, there is no cover charge to attend either of the events (you are only responsible for lunch at Malibu and parking at Fado's), but an unwrapped toy is required which will be donated to an Atlanta area Children’s hospital! If you do not bring a toy, it will be a $20 cover charge per person to attend the weekend’s events. The $20 will then be spent to buy toys to be donated along with the rest.

If you have any questions, please let me know!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
molgera