Chromed 5-Spokes and PS2s--Price Drop

Smog Dog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I posted an ad in the classified a few weeks ago for a friend and fellow Viper owner. He just asked me to cut the price $500. I'd link the ad, but it's gone now pending approval by a moderator. This is a spare set which have been running on a 2008 Viper. They are identical to the OEM wheels, except they have "Alcoa Forged" stamped into the wheel, and they have been chromed. Tread is about 50% on the tires. Price is $2000.

Bill

Malu59RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bill, do you know who chromed them out? I'm interested as I've been looking to get mine chromed, but this would save the downtime. Assuming no damage to the finish? Thanks!

OP
OP
S

Smog Dog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bill, do you know who chromed them out? I'm interested as I've been looking to get mine chromed, but this would save the downtime. Assuming no damage to the finish? Thanks!

Jason, I don't know who chromed them, but I will find out. They are still on the owner's SSG coupe and he is bringing it over tonight or tomorrow. I will check out the finish myself and look for any damage. I will take pics for him and email or post them.

Bill

OP
OP
S

Smog Dog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They were really clean, but it was a powdered chrome, which I stated in the classifieds. I think that hurt the sale here, but it's important to tell it like it is.:2tu:

Bill

Malu59RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They were really clean, but it was a powdered chrome, which I stated in the classifieds. I think that hurt the sale here, but it's important to tell it like it is.:2tu:

Bill

:2tu:

For looking out for me, and letting me know before making the purchase. You rock Bill :headbang: