Chrysler Dealership "Harold Zeigler" in Grandville, MI

Timnineside

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Harold Zeigler in Grandville, MI

What an amazing dealership! I have found it very difficult to find any dealership that I can trust with my Viper's. After dealing with the "Dodge" dealership here in my home town of Muskegon, MI and having several bad experiences I asked a few friends where to go. Harold Zeigler was a name brought up a few times so I gave them a try. I needed some work done on my 2010 ACR. I dealt with the service manager Jeff and the mechanic was Trevor. I don't even know where to start. These guys were very helpful, honest and fast! Jeff called to keep me updated on everything (even when Trevor found other things wrong that I didn't even know). At no point did I feel I was trying to be up sold or not getting anything less then perfect service. This dealership is simply amazing and all the people there take great pride in what they do.

I had a LONG list of things changed out starting with but NOT limited to: Clutch, Master & Slave cylinders, Flywheel, Pressure plate, Rear wheel bearings, rear end input seal, oil lines, gauges (had ABS code stored), all new pads rotors and complete rear-end rebuild.

These are the "major" parts. There are several other things as well. If you're in the Western side of Michigan or Grand Rapids id highly recommend taking your car here for service. The mechanics name is Trevor as stated. Ask for him and know your car is in great hands.

They even washed my car before I picked up! That never happens!

PS the car has 38K miles on it now and is exactly the way it should be. Unfortunately this car has been neglected at some point of it's life but its in great hands now.

-Tim

gb66gth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have 26K miles on my car, I'm glad to see someone else putting real miles on the car. I bought mine to drive.:drive: