Chrysler Management Changes: Ralph Assumes head of SRT and Motorsports !

Chelseasnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i hope they make another srt truck, or even another rumble beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Corvette kicked a**es in Le Mans - Congrats! Time for the VIPER to return and kick the Vettes a**!
Drew and myself, we volunteer for the pit crew in 2012/2013.
;-)))))))))))))))))))

P.S.: and Gary G. could be the "radio"man with his experience!

Last edited:

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations Mr. Gilles!!

My wife, boys and I have had the pleasure of meeting with Ralph on a few occasions and firmly believe that we (Viper Nation) are very lucky to now have him totally focused on the SRT Performance and Dodge Motorsports Division's because of his passion, design skills and brand dedication. Ralph truly is car crazy :D

I hope to see Team Viper back on the track in the endurance arena at events such as 24 Hours of Le Mans, Daytona and Sebring, after all he gave us the Dodge Viper Cup :cool:

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE
Toddy

=DISTRIBUTORS OF POWER=
:usa:

PhoenixGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hope it is good for Mr. Gilles - but sounds odd after using him to **** Dodge as the only spokesman. Seems like you cannot see an advertisement or article about Dodge without Ralph appearing as a prominent part of the brand (very successfully I think) - and now they move him? What a ride the domestics have had over the last ten years. To be studied in business school for the next 50 years I am sure.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That would be the ultimate for him!! Designing, racing AND promoting his own products... can't wait to read the book!

Why oh why isn't Chrysler using Ralph in TV commercials??? Perfect mix of cool, smooth and style.....pretty much all the reasons we buy the cars we do.

PatentLaw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Getting over the macho stuff.......

Chrysler will make money on an entire line of vehicles, not just SRT.

SRT "reinvigorated"? Seems to me, that this is the safest section of the company to be in and one that has less impact because SRT is arguably better positioned than many of the other sections of the organization.

Seems like others in the organization, if they start selling Fiats and small cars, which seem to be the future, will be bigger stars in the organization.

It seems that taking hold of a failure (which the small cars section of Chrysler is) and making it a success will be the more difficult and ultimately higher value for the organization. (See Ford Motor Company) Not that I have anything against Mr. Gilles. Just reading the tea leaves for now. Things change quickly in the business world however.

46hemi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good luck getting in touch with anyone at Chrysler. Oh wait I know how....Have the oldest dealership in the country with a great loyal fan base and they will have their lawyers calling you everyday!!! Imported from Detroit, wait....is there a Detroit in Italy????