Club Lunch

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Greg,
It's in Crofton, MD....not sure of what restaurant yet though. I don't know that it's been announced.

OP
OP
F

Fast Too

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kelly,

Two weeks by my calendar:)

Hey, following up on idea of a skyline drive cruise in the fall. I pulled into the local Dodge dealer here in Front Royal today to see if they had a qualified viper tech. Of course they do not but said they are working on getting one of their tech's qualified since they have an 08 on order. When I came out of service the GM was checking out my car and we got to talking. I told him the idea of a skyline drive club sponsored cruise came up at Carlisle and I asked if it were to occur would they allow us to use their dealership as a rally point. He jumped on that idea and said he would even advertise it out here in the Shenandoah Valley to bring folks in to the lot to see all the vipers, and maybe sell some cars. Would be great exposure for the club. What do you think, should we push this towards Lee? I can do a lot of leg work out here getting logistics etc. set up for such an event.

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The lunch is at Damon's Grill and for some reason I want to say it's in Gambrills, MD (close to Crofton). I will see if I can dig up the site specific information. We always have a good turn out for this event.

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here ya go, it's about to be emailed out after Judy (our hostess) approves the announcement.

Saturday July 28th Lunch at Damon's Grill
2406 Brandermill Blvd, Gambrills, MD.
1:00 – 3:00 pm .
RSVP Judy Ugaz (410) 255-9315 or [email protected] .
Directions to Damon's:
From Baltimore Beltway, take Route 3 South. Turn RIGHT on Waugh Chapel Road (inside shopping village). At next traffic light, turn LEFT on New Market Lane, and then LEFT on Main Chapel Way. Then RIGHT on Brandermill Boulevard. If coming from the South simply reverse the directions going north on Route 3. If from the East or West take Route 100 to Rt. 97 south to Route 3 south.

Lee Stubberfield
VCA President VA/MD