COBRA KILLS 3 VOI .8 VIPERS TODAY!!!

DEVILDOG

VCA Member North TX
Reaction score
Just kidding....first of all, unfortunately, I'm not at VOI.8 with TMS only 20 mins. from my house because the priority healthcare business I'm in had me on emegrency call this week for FRANCES and now due to IVAN. Anyway, was on my way to our distribution center in Roanoke, TX (10 mins from TMS) on HWY 114 WEST @ 6:40 AM this morning(Black 2003 SVT COBRA doing about 100 mph w/V1 on my daily commute route) and passed 3 VIPERS heading to TMS...Silver or Gray GTS W/STRIPES and #9 on doors....Silver SRT-10...and Red RT/10. I honked to each as I went by to say hello to the lucky ********. Hit a red light and the RED RT/10 was next to me but would not pull up even so I could converse with him and companion...would not even look over...guess he thought I wanted to race him and he didn't want to encourage anything which I understand, however, I just wanted to say HI I'm a North Texas VCA member how are you liking Texas and VOI.8? Anyway I hope they are having fun at TMS as I'm typing this in my office. I have to say it was very exciting and made my heart race to see those VIPERS on the road as when I'm out in mine I never see another one. They look bad asp when they are on the move. Hope all of you at VOI.8 are having a blast!!! You got PERFECT weather here this week!!! ENJOY and as it says on highway signs down here...DRIVE FRIENDLY!!! :D :2tu: :usa:

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh and speaking of nice Viper sightings :p When my parents and I were on holiday in Calgary, Canada this summer I saw a silver SRT-10 drive the other way on highway 1 (trans-Canada highway), right into the setting sun :D That was such an awesome sight when I looked over through the rear window of my uncle's car :laugh: