Color Match Front Grill for Gen V

Reaction score
What a great thread, the ACR versions are...well...stunning :cool: and I bet there will be a lot of custom striping done if it is a while before an ACR debuts. Great work ArnarFB!

ArnarFB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dang.. I've done so many shops now, I actually am starting to know every curve and aspect of the darn car :D

But now I need a bathroom break... cuz I think I just ****** in my pants...

If I could ever own a gen V ACR.. it would preferably look like this

You must be registered for see images

F...

Last edited:

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can you please take the blue from the roof of the gts-r and use it as the main color of the street gts with black stripes as well as the reverse of that combo?

Vypr Phil

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Ventstripes seen from the back. I kinda like how the lines in the car make them take a U-turn when combined with the rear window. V-stripes? U-stripes?

Great work ArnarFB! So far this is my favorite and wonder what it would look like in Silver instead of Red. Silver/Black is my favorite color combo although Yellow/Black is a close second!

Of all the great versions you came up with this one is the most elegantly understated (this is my personal opinion only, I am not a big fan of traditional front to back single or dual racing stripes).

If you ever visit California, you will find many friends here!

ArnarFB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can you please take the blue from the roof of the gts-r and use it as the main color of the street gts with black stripes as well as the reverse of that combo?

Like this?

ArnarFB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great work ArnarFB! So far this is my favorite and wonder what it would look like in Silver instead of Red. Silver/Black is my favorite color combo although Yellow/Black is a close second!

Of all the great versions you came up with this one is the most elegantly understated (this is my personal opinion only, I am not a big fan of traditional front to back single or dual racing stripes).

If you ever visit California, you will find many friends here!

Thank you. I kinda like that too. I call it the U-stripe, since it goes from one hood vent, over the roof, loops through the rear window and back down into the other hood vent. U-shape. Could actually be called V-stripes too, since the kinda look like fangs when the car is viewed from the top :)

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Like this?

Yes. Both are wicked looking. I'm hoping they offer stripes in that blue; if so I'm getting black with the blue stripes and black rims.

Sorry to be a pest but could you please change the rims to black?

Thanks a bunch.

ArnarFB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes. Both are wicked looking. I'm hoping they offer stripes in that blue; if so I'm getting black with the blue stripes and black rims.

Sorry to be a pest but could you please change the rims to black?

Thanks a bunch.

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score

EPIC! Much thanks.

Hopefully, they'll offer stripes in that dark blue. If so, I'm going with black, dark blue stripes and black rims...not to mention blacked out windows!

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have to say the color Dodge chose to show the car it sucked in comparison to all of these. The red does the car no justice, it is so much better looking in every other color. Maybe a brighter red would have shown its curves better.

SilveRT8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Am I understanding the bold part correctly? Also made all the spokes red and put on the ACR logo. Also, made the center piece in the seats black.

If you dont mind "another" request , I would like to replace the red driver stripe by the center red double stripes, ? And also add the center red stripe on the black part of the seats ?
Thanks ! This is better than Xmas !!!

Last edited:

TonyCool

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Holly cow... I don't know how is that I missed this thread until now. Best GenV thread period. The car grew on me quite a bit as I was going through the pages.

I can see that SRT Engineers are watching the thread right now. I'm pretty sure they are loving it.

ArnarFB definitely deserves a reward for all this work.

Tony

NSviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's an idea. Notice how the spokes on the new wheels form a V. How about, on the ACR the outside of one arm was color coded to form a distinctive V on the wheel? I've seen similar thing done to one arm on regular spoked wheels, like a part of one painted in red.

Thoughts?

SOLD Great work thank you :D.

ArnarFB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you dont mind "another" request , I would like to replace the red driver stripe by the center red double stripes, ? And also add the center red stripe on the black part of the seats ?
Thanks ! This is better than Xmas !!!

klamathpro

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It's crazy how much better a body colored grill looks. SRT has got to absolutely offer body colored grills. Look at how it perfectly sets it off. It makes me like the car even more. I'm not one to ever consider custom painting anything on a car, it always devalues the car, but this... this is almost necessary because of how good it looks. I think it would actually, dare I say, ADD value to the car. Such a small change makes such a difference.

How did this get missed in the design phase?

OP
OP
M

Mike 123

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So how many of you have one of these pictures as your screen saver?

spengebab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just joined the forum for this thread, I love it so much. Thank you ArnarFB.

Could you try some red white and blue color schemes? Like maybe current ACR stripes with Red on right, white in the middle, and blue on the left with a blue stripe? I'm a sucker for patriotic paintjobs, especially crazy AMC style ones.