Color Mock Ups, SRT-10 Bashing, Viper Views & Opinions

xanadu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
God willing, next year I'll drive about 20 miles south to Sean Roe's Shop shake hands with the man himself and hand over the key to do what he knows with the Viper. Until then . . . . .

I don't expect many to get though this post in its entirety. Mainly, I would like some feedback on the Color Mock Up's I've been leaving in the Color Mock Up section of the Media Gallery. I'll be posting several more in the days to come.

I have been adding several photoshopped color ideas to the Color Mock Up section here on the Media Gallery. I did a couple oranges, but since DC has an orange coming out in 2005, what's the point. I have seen the orange on a SRT4 and it looked horrible. Maybe it will look better when I see it on a Viper. Lamborghini's orange called Arancio Atlas Mic 2CT is a perfect shade of bright metallic orange. Why DC would'nt use a shade of metallic orange that was specifically created just for the Viper SRT-10 is only a shame. For that matter, all the colors should be unique to only the Viper. For the same reason as orange, I did not do any yellows. There is already a Viper SRT-10 yellow. The yellow is very eye catching for sure. A very good shade.

Kudos for DC in dumping the white. I think white does look decent, but this baby needs color. The red looks decent, a bit too bright at times, many times, but it would be better slightly darker and in a metallic. A metallic candy red would really give it a deeply rich (not monitarily speaking)look.

The silver is great.

The black . . . so many like the black. To me, it totally takes away from the lines of this "beautiful beast". That might sound like an oxymoron, but that's really what the SRT-10 is to me. The lines are aggressively strong, but yet this is also a **** artwork. Black just takes away the sexiness of the lines and causes it to loose half of its impressiveness. The lines of the Viper get lost in the black.

A graphite color would be interesting, but maybe again not too dark, to keep alive the incredible lines of this Viper. Maybe a medium to light-medium metallic grey would be good. I have done a grey with a bluish tone that might work for some.

I've done several blues, or bluish combinations, and that is for 3 reasons.

1) Blue is my favorite color.
2) Blue is not a current color of the latest Viper generation.
3) Blue or bluish combinations can really draw out the sexiness of the lines of an SRT-10 Viper, while still being seen as an aggressive beast.

If you check out the pics in the Color Mock Up section, and like any of the colors I've done, give me some feedback here in this post. Some have said that DC is listening through this site, so maybe they will pick up on your words. I would not care for any personal insults as one member on here has done once already(probably was not actually a personal insult since no one knows me on here, but the way it was said was in a sense an insult to anyone). But, if you want to say that you don't like a color, say that too.

On another similar note, I have seen over and over and over the Gen I and Gen II people slamming the Gen III SRT-10. Personally, I have only recently begun to admire the Viper for what its really worth. I have always been a Ferrari Tifosi. What gets me though is how I read the posts at ferrarichat.com and regardless of what Ferrari a person has, they all are in it together. The brotherhood is like blood between them. Same for the Lambo guys on the same site. There is nothing close to the bashing as I have seen between Viper people. Maybe it doesn't happen in person and only on the boards. If you don't like the SRT-10 fine, say it and let it go. The Gen I and II guys seem to think that DC should have kept the same lines as the I & II generations; if they did that then the car would not have changed at all. Most sports car guys that I talk with, including myself, agree that the SRT-10 is the best designed Viper yet. Looking back at the Gen I, I think it looks goofy and has the worst looking wheels ever. But you know what, even though it looks goofy and has really bad looking wheels, its still a very sweet ride. I'm cutting it, but yet I'm still able to appreciate it in the end. I see what DC did with the Gen III SRT-10 as shifting the Viper from the lines of an American beast (Rosie O'Donnell) to a European **** beast (Brigette Nielsen, best I could think of). This new Viper has European sexiness to it, while still being just as aggressive as before. Smart thinking on the part of DC. This is what makes Ferrari so strong. They have Pininfarina creating beasts that still have that sexiness to its lines. Even their supercars have this. Seeing a 360 Modena or a 575M coming down the road is like pure sex appeal. Lamborghini lost it many years ago after the Miura. They have been aggressive since, but no sense of sexiness too them. I think that Viper people, Gen I, II, or III should embrace this SRT-10 as an incredible work of art in its lines, as well as it immensely impressive performance qualities.

My biggest dislike of the SRT-10 . . . the chromey looking overly polished wheels. I like the more tasteful silver wheels on the SRT-10 GTS-R car a thousand times better. You haven't seen Ferrari, Lamborghini, or Aston Martin come out with chrome appearing wheels, and for a good reason. Thank goodness that DC doesn't put bling-bling spinner wheels on it though. That would be the ultimate ruin of a Viper for sure. I have never seen a sideways hat wearing, pants falling off, crotch grabbing, yo-yo, what up, werd to yo ***** "***** G" with any class, and that's the [spinner] wheels those guys like, because they are flashy and honestly have no class and that's [class] not something they are interested in. And for the smoked wheels on the Yellow SRT-10's, those just look like dirty wheels that need some wheel cleaner sprayed on. Lambo has that as an option too; just not my thing. Maybe for some.

My biggest draw to the Viper SRT-10 over a Ferrari 360 or Lambo Gallardo has been that's it's agressive, classy, and **** for more than half the price of those others. It's in an almost exclusive class of engines; not quite a V-12 but not a V-8 either. It looks incredible either top up or down. It has outstanding performance out of the box, and massive performance upgrades in every area. Maintenence can be done pretty much up the street or in any decent town down the road. The others would be a great ride for sure, but realistically thinking, the bst overall buy is an SRT-10.

My biggest wish for the Viper would be to have an option of either Manual transmission or a paddle shifted semi-auto Sequential gearbox. I think that DC should try harder with getting back into racing with the Viper, and endurance racing or any racing for that matter would be a great proving/testing/ R & D grounds for a sequential semi-auto gearbox. Some say that the Vettes would kill the Vipers, maybe so. But then, maybe not if the effort was put forth by DC. The Vettes are beatable, but they also never dropped out. DC/Viper should have worked with regulations and those creating regulations and stay involved in racing after 3 straight LeMans victories. They can still work with going forward again in racing, and they should. Did anyone expect a Viper to win LeMans? 3 years in a row? You can't build on something that you don't start, period.

The thoughts and views given above are by no means the views and opinions of the :usa: Republican :usa: party and should be understood as those of a personal opinion only.

Peace and Merry CHRIST mas

Shelby3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You live 20 miles from Sean Roe and have never been to his shop? Stop typing and get down there. :usa:

Firewater

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is an AWESOME color! DC....make this one happen!!

8384srt_photoshop_royalblue_sml-med.jpg

OP
OP
X

xanadu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback guys. Kinda skimpy for all these views though.

I guess I'll just keep future photoshopped colors or changes to myself. Oh well.

Merry CHRISTmas

For unto us a child is born, to us a son is given . . .And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
Isaiah 9:6.

ViperInBlack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Scott:

I believe that a combination of the new coupe appearing next month at the auto show, winter during which some cannot drive, and Christmas during which others do their mods...I think there was interest in your post and it received a good number of "reads." I think that the speculation that began with intensity in April is now on hold while we await the news.

Best,

Alice

OP
OP
X

xanadu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You're the bomb Alice. Thanks for the reply!

Merry CHRISTmas

For unto us a child is born, to us a son is given . . .And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

Vipera Russelli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Scott,

To me the Gen III Viper looks best in black, although I’m very partial to graphite as well. The dark metallic red below (which is actually linked to one of the pictures in one of your posts on this board) is stunning also, as would be a midnight blue or Montigo Blue I think. I’m not sure why you asked given that color is so subjective, but since you did, I personally think powder, baby, sky or light blue looks about as aggressive, stunning and desirable as pink. But that’s just my opinion. I'm sure you'll paint your car the color you personally think looks good, as you should.

We do share the same taste regarding the mirror chrome stock wheels. I think they look cheap and glitzy. A polished steel look would be much nicer in my opinion.

I agree with you also on the benefits of having a stick-together mentality regarding all generations of Vipers. But as you can see, Viper owners as a group are not as civil or refined as Lambo and Ferrari owners. But then again, neither is the car that we drive.

Take care,
Russ

You must be registered for see images

doctorbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
First of all, I read the entire post. I think most Viper owners appreciate the Viper, no matter what generation. I am sure DC is saving the blue metallic for the upcoming coupe version. As Alice notes, we are all waiting for the Detroit Auto show since GM has thrown down the gauntlet with the new Z06. To all a Merry Christmas!

OP
OP
X

xanadu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
...... I personally think powder, baby, sky or light blue looks about as aggressive, stunning and desirable as pink. But that’s just my opinion. I'm sure you'll paint your car the color you personally think looks good, as you should.

We do share the same taste regarding the mirror chrome stock wheels. I think they look cheap and glitzy. A polished steel look would be much nicer in my opinion.

Russ,

Thanks for the reply. I personally don't see color so much as showing any sense of aggressiveness. Pink . . .well, that's definitely a feminine color and would avoid that like a case of syphilis. Other than pink, baby blue I would also avoid as second in line. Sky blue as in a metallic such as Ferrari's "Azzuro California" blue is stunning, in my opinion of course. It's always funny to hear about the guys who admittedly said, "I thought that color really sucked . . . until I saw it in person and was blown away!" It's a common phrase as people run across a Ferrari with this paint. I remember a post at ferrarichat.com that had a pic of an F50 in Azzuro and it received massive praise for the color.

As for my black paint opinion, it's only because I see the geometric lines getting lost in the color, much less in the darkness of night. Some autos are decent with black because they hold a more simplier line, such as the 911 and its variations. If you put a yellow or silver 360 Modena along side a black 360 M, in my eye the the black just cannot stand up to the other as its lines get lost. I might have many a person call me crazy, but I've heard/read this from countless others who also say the same. As far as black being more aggressive, I don't see that.

BTW, what do you think about yellow, silver or white being aggressive colors? There use to be a time when the only people driving a yellow car was a chick driving a VW Beetle holding a daisy . . .before she crashed. Now the girls with the daisy behind the ear, they were generally okay. :smirk: I'm just kiddin' girls; I love ya!!! :2tu:

But, at least we can agree that the wheels are pathetically bling-bling ***** G'ish. Someone from the SRT-4 division back in 2002 must have come over in the after hours of night and done some dirty trickery for getting demoted from the SRT-10 division and thought about getting even. Although, being near the heart of redneck America, I can easily say that Americans have much less "class" that our European brothers do. Can you imagine what they must think when they turn on EuroMTV and see a show 'bout Americans call "**** My Ride" . . . "yo dawg, werd up fo pimpin ma ride an tank yo mtv fo pimpin my rice wit da fuzzy dice"!

Jeez, DC, leave the chrome for under the hood.

Merry CHRISTmas

OP
OP
X

xanadu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm waiting for Viper D to chime in and defend spinners.........

Ugggghhhhh! Please don't tell me someone put spinners on a Viper!!! Every now and then I hear about a noise maker, an NBA or NFL **** who has blinged out a Ferrari or Lambo and you can bet that the old men are turning in their graves every time it happens.

Merry CHRISTmas

Hirohawa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Most of your European brethren drive around in Diesel sub compacts. I see more Porsches here in ten minuted than I did in 10 days in Frankfurt last year. Ditto on Ferrarris. The only Ferrarris I saw in 5 weeks in Rome where in a showroom.

From all your ***** G comments and NFL and NBA "thugs" comments it seems that the SRT is not the only thing you don't like that's Black.

Near "Redneck America"? I'd say your knee deep.

And Bridgette Nielson? Sheesh it's not 1986 anymore. Have you seeen her lately? Rosie O'Donnel might not be that bad of an alternative.

Happy Kwanza

OP
OP
X

xanadu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Most of your European brethren drive around in Diesel sub compacts. I see more Porsches here in ten minuted than I did in 10 days in Frankfurt last year. Ditto on Ferrarris. The only Ferrarris I saw in 5 weeks in Rome where in a showroom.

From all your ***** G comments and NFL and NBA "thugs" comments it seems that the SRT is not the only thing you don't like that's Black.

Near "Redneck America"? I'd say your knee deep.

And Bridgette Nielson? Sheesh it's not 1986 anymore. Have you seeen her lately? Rosie O'Donnel might not be that bad of an alternative.

Happy Kwanza

First of all, they are not 'my' brethren, but a simple statement of trying to bring some sense of unity among all of us, which obviously you cannot understand with your racist allegations against me. Totally uncalled for when you have no idea who I even am or what I do within my community. When was the last time you got up at 5:45am on a Saturday morning to drive 30 miles on a cold and rainy day to voluntarily swing a hammer for a black single mother's home to be built with Habitat for Humanity (in this instance it was Jax Beaches Habitat)? Why would I really do something good for a black woman if I were so against everything black? How dare you stoop so low as to call me a racist! You have no clue what I do or who I am! You want to know what I am about, instead of making your unsubstantiated accusations against me? Well just for a few things, I'm an educated business owner of a nationwide corporation. I am the President and CEO of said company. I am a republican. I am a conservative. I listen to Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity daily and agree 99% with everything they say. I am a Southern Baptist who attends First Baptist Church of Downtown Jacksonville, Florida ( www.fbcjax.com )on Sunday morning, Sunday night and Wednesday night and its extremely rare when I miss just one service. I read the Bible, and try my best to follow what it says. I take every Tuesday night to spend 2 to 3 hours with my Sunday School class to visit prospective new members who we can encourage to join us in fellowship. These people include those so called "blacks" as you have said that I have a problem with. One of my favorite Sunday School class mates happens to be a "black" former STAR University of Florida receiver, who also played with the New Orleans Saints and Green Bay Packers before becoming injured. He may have gotten picked back up by another team as of now since we have not seen him in a few weeks and he was rehabbing hard to get picked back up as a free agent. Another of my very, very dearest friends is also black who at our Sunday School Christmas party 2 Saturday nights back had an epileptic seizure and being seated on the other side of my friend Alison, who "Minnie" loves her and I dearly because we care so much for her, Alison grabbed me as she saw Minnie going down and within a half second I was there to grab Minnie, all 250+ lbs of her beautiful self and lower her to the floor, were I, repeat I sat on the floor holding Minnie upright in my arms for roughly 20 minutes until she came back around and could sit back into her chair. Trust me, it was NOT easy to hold up a 250+ lb woman for 20 minutes, but I did it BECAUSE I AM NOT A RACIST AND CAN HAVE CARING FEELINGS FOR ANY PERSON! As a matter of fact, as Minnie started to come back around, and to cut the tension in the air a bit, since not one of 60 people had said a word during the entire time, I said out loud, "So, does this mean we are dating now?", which caused everyone to laugh, including Minnie. When her sister came straight over to pick her up, who walked her out to the car, blocking traffic and offering hugs to her because she was so embarrassed? Myself and Alison!

So what is it that makes me a racist in your eyes? The fact that I cannot stand the ***** G's out there that make a disgrace out of whatever race they happen to belong too? Where did I say that "***** G's" were only "black" in race? Sounds like maybe YOU are thinking this way! I can go up to the Regency Mall in Jacksonville and see just as many white "***** boyz" with their hats on sideways, pants falling off, showing no respect for anyone around, especially women, doing there "*****" sign language and cussing up a storm loud enough to make themselves out to be nothing less than pathetic punks. I never said that I was targeting any race whatsoever, but you, being a ****, have taken it upon yourself to label me as such when you have no idea who I am! Did you know that I have been trying to put together enough money from my own company's funds to purchase 120,000 Bibles to be passed out during the week of Superbowl here in Jacksonville with the help of several thousand from my church? Do you have any clue how much those Bibles will cost ME and my company? Let's just say it's about the same as a Murcielago convertible.

I can name several members of my church and associates who are black and will give 100% top level reference as to my non-bigotry, but you just seem to know me sooooo well now don't you. So how much have I told you that you already knew about me, huh? I'll give you the answer, none, nadda, zip, zero! First and foremost, and I'm going against my religious teaching for saying this, and second I'm probably going against the bylaws of this forum, which I respectfully hope that the moderators will give understanding to this as me being attacked first, but sir, you are a ****. NEVER did I target ANY ONE person in ANY post that I made. A group of typically disrespecting people I did, but never any one person, until now, since I was attacked first and I will stand my ground when spoken wrongly of, regardless of the repercussion.

I see Emenem as being just as much a ***** g as I would any other disrespecting gang banging **** punk who makes any race at all look bad because they have no sense of common decency and mannerisms.

As for my comments about NFL and NBA having thugs, it is the truth. Thugs began way back when I was in HS with the likes of Bill Lambeer, who by the way, is white. Do I think all players are thugs and say such because most players are "black"? NO. I say it because there are more uneducated (many made it through colligate scholastics by the help of professors and others, this is a well known fact) street thugs who have made it into the professional sporting arena who have no class or respect for themselves and the fact they are roll models for young kids today. Running into the stands to fight a spectator is being a ****. When you are making millions to play a game, then you should have some restraint, period. I don't care if your getting spit on, be a man and have some restraint. The Man who came to the Earth to offer us ALL the chance at an eternity in Heaven went through a massive amount of torture, persecution and finally death hanging on a cross on Calvary for doing nothing more than trying to make this a better place to live in and better people out of us all. He showed restraint, and a man who is making millions to play a game can have some restraint and stand as a decent role model instead of being a fist throwing **** over a drink being partially thrown on him. This isn't a race issue, this is a professionalism issue. There are some very good role models out there in sports, but few and far between, and that does include "blacks" by the way, just for your understanding of me! But as a whole, its nothing but a shame to see what we have for roll models for our kids today. The top music artists are selling drugs, sex, violence and alcohol use through their songs and videos. It's no wonder why our children are turning to sex and drugs and violence when you have an Emenem singing about murdering his wife and hating his mother. Or a also star running back telling the world on national television that it was more important to him to quit his job which supported his kids, to be able to smoke *** and read a book or two in a tent in Tibet (or where ever it was), than to get paid a good salary to help take care of the children he has with 3 different women! WHAT? Yeah, Ricky Williams, what a shame. I don't care what color he is, that doesn't matter one squat to me, he's a shame, period. Smoking *** is more important than taking care of his kids in the ultimate sense of the word. Great roll model there Ricky. Nice. I don't point him out because he's black, I point him out because he is a shame to what our kids, and his own kids, get to see of the best of the best in sports. Like I said, one of the very best college receivers is also a fairly good acquaintance of mine and past star for UF and New Orleans/Green Bay receiver, he's a Christian and he's an outstanding roll model; we do have a few in sports.

As for your comment about "my" brethren in Europe, if that was meant as another cut at me being racist because there are "whites" which mainly occupy Europe, you are wrong again, but then you don't know anything about me, even though you choose to cut me as if you do. For this last record, I am also currently writing a book, a fictional romance based on a couple who meet in 1943 Germany, both Germans, both officers, one anti-Semite the other is not, but did not openly show it. Through the story, they end up learning together partially through an aide of the female officer about NOT being anti-Semitic. Oh, and by the way, just for your ADDED information about me, my other best friend, and father figure as well, whose name is even seen on my company's web site, he's Jewish from Queens, NY. So don't even think about going there either pal.

I give respect when respect is warranted. Generally, that's 99.9% of the time, but when I see ***** g's, thugs and punks whether black, white, Asian, Hispanic, of any other race showing no respect for those around them (especially towards women, which is a shame in itself to see so many women today having no respect for themselves either) or worse yet being publicly seen through the media, my respect will not be given, at least to a degree. First and foremost, I'm always, ALWAYS willing to help in a change in someone's life for the better, which is VERY evident by the ONLY links given on my corporate web site, but the first of which is to find Jesus Christ as their Savior. This is why I am out every Tuesday night knocking on doors of people who have visited our church beforehand and would like to see them come back again. This is why I'm trying to pull together enough of MY money with the approval of my Board of Directors, to purchase as many as 120,000 Bibles to be passed out to people of ALL colors, and witnessing to them about the gift of knowing Christ Jesus. I'm just a real bad guy, a real bad racist am I Mr. Hirohawa?

I'll be happy to respect you with an apology should you respect me with one yourself.

Peace and Merry CHRISTmas

For unto us a child is born, to us a son is given . . .And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. Isaiah 9:6.

Bigot Bledsoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I see what DC did with the Gen III SRT-10 as shifting the Viper from the lines of an American beast (Rosie O'Donnell) to a European **** beast (Brigette Nielsen, best I could think of)

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images attach

:rolleyes:

Hirohawa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
an NBA or NFL **** who has blinged out a Ferrari or Lambo and you can bet that the old men are turning in their graves every time it happens.

So by NFL and NBA thugs you where referring who exactly? Brett Favre and Yao Ming? Which NBA and NFL players are you reffering to, exactly?

I would love to see a picture of Bill Lambeer with a blinged out Lambhorgini.

I don't care what you do for a living, or how many people you say you help, so save it. You start your post talking about unity and then go on a tirade against shiny wheels and then hip hop culture or ***** G's or whatever you call it, so yes I am offended. What does any of that have to do with the Viper?

Also while you are writing your **** Romance Novel make sure you hire a very very good editor, so it is not as long as your posts.

OP
OP
X

xanadu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So by NFL and NBA thugs you where referring who exactly? Brett Favre and Yao Ming? Which NBA and NFL players are you reffering to, exactly?

I'm not even going to bother taking the time to patronize you with such. There are too many, just go to an NFL practice and watch the cars pull in.

I would love to see a picture of Bill Lambeer with a blinged out Lambhorgini.

Me too, but you obviously don't even know how to read what was being said about Mr. Lambeer being a **** in general, which has nothing to do with what he drives.

I don't care what you do for a living, or how many people you say you help, so save it. You start your post talking about unity and then go on a tirade against shiny wheels and then hip hop culture or ***** G's or whatever you call it, so yes I am offended. What does any of that have to do with the Viper?

I'm happy that you don't care about what I do, but you have no right to be judging me without any knowledge of who I am or what I do within my community. So I offended you about shiny wheels and hip hop culture? Ha! Culture, that's the funniest thing I hear about this "hip hop" bling-bling crap. It sure took some real thought out time from sharp intellectuals to come up with a name like "hip hop". I would be offended just being associated with a crowd that calls itself "hip hop".

Also while you are writing your **** Romance Novel make sure you hire a very very good editor, so it is not long as your posts.

It's not a **** Romance novel, but a novel based on 2 german officers, D.A.! The story line is not based on the romance, but on the fact that they learn through several means to be anti-Semitic in nature, D.A.!

I would suggest you get an editor yourself not only to proof read your posts for grammar but for spelling issues as well.

Werd up ***** and Happy Kwanzaa Back to Ya!

Peace and Merry CHRISTmas

For unto us a child is born, to us a son is given . . .And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. Isaiah 9:6.

Hirohawa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am also currently writing a book, a fictional romance based on a couple who meet in 1943 Germany, both Germans, both officers, one anti-Semite

It's not a **** Romance novel

Hmm... 1943, German Officers, Anti-semite, fictional Romance... Sounds like a **** Romance Novel.

50 years ago you would have been calling Elvis the Devil's music and how "Rock and Roll" will be the end of us all.

America survived Jailhouse Rock I am confident we will survive Snoop Dogg.

OP
OP
X

xanadu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am also currently writing a book, a fictional romance based on a couple who meet in 1943 Germany, both Germans, both officers, one anti-Semite

It's not a **** Romance novel

Hmm... 1943, German Officers, Anti-semite, fictional Romance... Sounds like a **** Romance Novel.

50 years ago you would have been calling Elvis the Devil's music and how "Rock and Roll" will be the end of us all.

America survived Jailhouse Rock I am confident we will survive Snoop Dogg.

According to history, not every German officer was a member of the **** Party. I'm not going to argue what I am writing, especially with the likes of you. Call it whatever you want. I have explained it far enough as it needed to be and beyond so, and it was meant only as another point in the fact that I am not a bigot, racist or anti-Semite as you tried to make me out as.

Now you are accusing me of what I would have been saying 50 years ago. Who are you, AGAIN, to say that you know anything about me or what I would say?

I asked before when the last time was that you voluntarily swung a hammer to help out your community, but the honest truth is you probably wouldn't know what community service is except for what the judge ordered down to you. What up dog?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960