Comments from Arizona Proving Grounds 1-20-02

Viperrick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To those of you who attended last weeks event at the Arizona proving grounds I would like to get your opinion. How did you like the red/black interior in the red/white coupe that was out there. Would you ever consider buying a car with that combo?

Marv S

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Drove Great. Looked Great. The "Daytona Edition" Special ACR that never got into production.

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had a ball driving the one-off ACR. Great color combo! To bad they never produced them at CAAP!

OP
OP
V

Viperrick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
But wouldn't it be great if they did? Maybe it's time for people to make their wishes known on this discussion board. No lurking...tell them what you want. Would you but one if it was made available?

C O D Y

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you kidding! I want that color combo (from the factory) more than Jerry wants a black 2003.

That is one great looking car car! Who's is it?

C O D Y

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HERB! Please sell me your car. I beg of you.

That is the best looking viper ever made. period.

Is there anyway to get those seats? I would love to put those in my GTS, of coarse that is if you don't want to just sell me the car all together?

C O D Y

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK Herb, since the car's probably a mule without a vin and can't be sold to me, how does this sound....

Take a normal red 2002 GTS and add the white stripes & wing with the Red & Black seats at the factory. I will pay for all the extra components and time to paint it. If you can do that at the factory for me, I will buy a new 2002 viper. I will still have my deposit down on my 2003 SRT/10 certificate (and looking forward to it), and I'm not sure I can let go of my current GTS, but I just can't turn down the red & white color scheme with a wing!

Herb, I don't really expect you to be able to do it for me, but I have to ask. I had my money half way out of my pocket and ready to buy the rumored Daytona car last year. Although it didn't happen, I still love that color combo. A guy can dream, can't he?
smile.gif

Y2K10 SRT#39

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GREAT Color combo. All GTS's need stripes and the white on red is a GREAT combo. The should have done this in '97 but it's still not too late. How about those colored inserts in the seats.
I like that idea too. Would tie the drab black interior to the exterior color.... Woo HOO!!! How about it- can we get some???
I'm with Cody!!!

Venom Lover

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow! Looks great! I would seriously have considered the red interior trim in a red or black Viper if that had been offered. I had the mod red interior on my black Z06, and I thought it looked great.

Vypr GT2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had my $5000 deposit at Woodhouse a year and a half ago for the Daytona Commemorative Viper. The rumor that it was about to be built was so strong and persistent that many of us were very surprised and disappointed when it didn't actually materialize.

<<But wouldn't it be great if they did? Maybe it's time for people to make their wishes known on this discussion board. No lurking...tell them what you want. Would you but one if it was made available?>> It would be great if Dodge would build 100 of these Daytonas- better late than never- I know I would still buy one!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala