Comp Coupe Facia for the SRT?

2charmed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wonder if the Comp Coupe Facia will fit the SRT-10?

The Comp Coupe Facia would make the SRT look more aggressive.

Anyone know?

2charmed

VIPERESS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Godsil Performance:
I'm with you on that one.
You must be registered for see images

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hmmm???? Not bad
laugh.gif

OP
OP

2charmed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ahhhh,

that's much better!! That's not the actual comp coupe facia though, but I like all the ground effects and stripes!

Thanks Jason,

2Charmed

Viperfreak2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The headlight openings in both the fender and the bumper cover seem to be identical on both cars....underneath may be a different matter depending on what kind of bumper stucture the CC has, being that it doesn't have to meet any crash standards. Let's hope DC kept the mounting points the same and will offer this part for sale. The other alternative would be to have (beg) an aftermarket source make a replacement piece, just like for the side gills that are going the wrong way.

Viperrick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hate to burst your bubble but that is not the Comp Coupe front fascia. The one you show is the GTS-R show car with the top cut off. The Comp Coupe uses the standard fascia with some added trim at the corners and a flat splitter. Now it may change (and I hope it does) as the bodywork panels are going through a slight revision. The CC still had the old body panels at the test session 5 weeks ago and at the ViperDays event at GingerMan. Hopefully we will get a look at it shortly.

Godsil Performance

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know that is the Concept car. For one, I think it is the best looking version that Dodge has come up with and for two that is the only one that I had photoshopped at the time.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave