Comp Coupe Update

Viperrick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I also had an opportunity to spend quite a lot of time at the plant on Friday and witnessed the completion of Job One which was Russ Oasis' car, chassis C-2. It was rolled out to the waiting Archer trailer late on Friday afternoon. There was a lot of pride on the faces of those who constructed it and there were a number of pictures taken. I saw 4 other chassis in different stages of build up so, some of you on the list should be getting phone calls in the next few weeks. The car was painted red with silver stripes like chassis #no. P-1. Now all Russ needs to do is add the cool graphics, that car had. Congratulations!

bad viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the stories vary but they claim 10 per month.
The way it has been so far I doubt that number,
but thanks for the report Dan.
Let's see some photos of that car Russ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dan, Glad to see that Dodge is not only producing the Comp Coupe, but also encouraging Technical support to keep them well serviced on the track.
I was also pleased to watch you deliver another TWIN SUPERCHARGED GTS to one of our clubmembers. Watching him give rides to some other owners warmed my heart. Everyone came back with that amazing grin that only masive HP can provide.
Those twins looked fantastic. Your workmanship is as usual first class.

VIPERESS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the info....patiently waiting grrrr!!!!
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dan Cragin:
I will be worth it!

Dan Cragin
The Viper Shop
310 925 9579

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Hey Dan....YOU will be worth it? hehehe!! Very interesting choice of words
wink.gif

Steve Ferguson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Laura, since I think you are the first, and maybe only Female to order the CC you should consider taking a trip to Detroit and meeting the craft people putting your future baby together? Right now they have a big picture of Owner #1 (Muzzy) handing over the Check to John Fernandez right on the factory wall. I am sure the factory would be a better looking place if we could get a picture of you up in there!

VIPERESS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Steve Ferguson:
Laura, since I think you are the first, and maybe only Female to order the CC you should consider taking a trip to Detroit and meeting the craft people putting your future baby together? Right now they have a big picture of Owner #1 (Muzzy) handing over the Check to John Fernandez right on the factory wall. I am sure the factory would be a better looking place if we could get a picture of you up in there!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
I'll help them put my baby together, I'll pose for a photo covered in grease, whatever it takes, if it will help them to complete it sooner
laugh.gif

VIPERESS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by David Jenkins:
I'm a dumb*** when it comes to computer stuff. I couldn't figure out how to post the pictures here so I just added them to my website. This is the car Russ was taking back to Minn. Sorry they're so dark.dj.www.victoryvipers.com

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Thanks for the px's

Russ Oasis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK...the Archer guys snapped a few shots when they picked the car up at the factory. I'll try to take some other shots when I see the car in the flesh this weekend. It looks great. I'll be breaking it in at Willow Springs and hope to see you all there.
MVC-001Scropped.jpg

MVC-003S.JPG

MVC-007S.JPG

Joe Bliss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Russ, welcome to the VRL, unfortunately I will still be running in the GT-1 class so I hope all you Comp Coupe guys go easy on the old "classics". Beautiful car, good luck and take care of it. See you in the Eastern Region. Joe

Steve Ferguson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Russ, if you see a little smudge on the wing don't blame the Archer boys. I just couldn't resist giving that beautiful baby a kiss!!!!!