Congrats Glen Jordan! SAE 617rwhp and 675rwtq

SneakyPete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Careful Larry, that might be considered Strike Two by the Legally Blonde Greeeeeeeeeeeeeeek. :D

I wish my car had put those numbers down with the same mods. Note to everyone, have M2 install and tune your car, it really makes a difference.

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sweeeeet Larry. :headbang: :headbang: :2tu: :headbang: :headbang:

You sure know how to get every bit of power out of them!

The secret ingredient is in the tuning!

Cudaman :usa:

OP
OP
L

Larry Macedo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can you list the bolt-ons for us Larry?

:)

Hello FE,

Belanger headers, B&B cat-back, 1.7 rocker arms, 70mm tb's with smooth tubes, filters and dyno tuning. Oh and I almost forgot the most important ingredient, Roe blower @ 8 lbs.

OP
OP
L

Larry Macedo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you, Jay and Ward!
Ward, you ready to rip a 9 second pass? Lord knows your way over do in that department. I have a few ideas regarding your driveline woes, give me a buzz.

tmcalist

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Larry and Scott have some major skills with working on Vipers (and other cars as well) and I would recommend them for any job (big or small). There customer care is second to none. Hell they even took my motorcycles to the Harley dealership for me when I left them at their shop. Not sure how many other folks would do that.

OP
OP
L

Larry Macedo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Way to go Larry........Now we need to redyno my car and let you tune it further. Right???? I will bring it by soon.

Bindy

Hello Bindy,

The odds are that your Viper will yield more power now that the cylinder walls aren't washed down by the gross amount of fuel. Actually, given the amount of fuel spewing from your exhaust a few months ago, we're lucky you didn't lose a cylinder. All in all I'd say 600rwhp isn't bad all things considered. Try not to purchase faulty injectors next time...Give me a buzz, we'll put her back on the machine. Thanks, Bindy!

Hello Terry,

I had a great time with your Harley's, just wish I had my motorcycle license. Eevery time I rode to the dealer, I thought I was going to be ticketed. Good thing I didn't, I was told it's like 2K to get out of it if your caught. Thank you for everything, Terry!

OP
OP
L

Larry Macedo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually, Bindy is lucky he didn't lose his Viper due to a faulty fuel injector. The injector was stuck in the open position and fuel was literally spewing from the exhaust.

VIPERCANE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep, that baby could have lit up like the 4th of July. As usual, thanks to you for making the car fun. It is such a blast to drive. It sounds wicked. I might be bringing in its partner to you soon. Thanks to TwinViper (Jeff) there will be a RT in the family soon. Unleash the Macedo Magic on it too. Thanks Larry........you are one good friend.
Regards to Wendy and the kiddies. I will definitely stop by soon to retune the GTS.

Bindy

SneakyPete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually, Bindy is lucky he didn't lose his Viper due to a faulty fuel injector. The injector was stuck in the open position and fuel was literally spewing from the exhaust.

Now that sounds faintly familar???? Lucky he didnt loose the motor.

Kurt 97 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay, Larry, now I feel really old!! (cut the MR. stuff)!! :)

We have a mutual friend, B. Anderson (North Carolina), who speaks very highly of you!! I'll call you soon!

2MANYTOYS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay, Larry, now I feel really old!! (cut the MR. stuff)!! :)

We have a mutual friend, B. Anderson (North Carolina), who speaks very highly of you!! I'll call you soon!

Kurt you better get use to Larry calling you MR or SIR he can help it. Gosh Larry your so polite. :D

RedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kurt you better get use to Larry calling you MR or SIR he can help it. Gosh Larry your so polite.

Brian remember that night in my garage when Larry slipped and said "yeah dude, uh, sir" to me? ;) Course it was about midnight and having worked about 42 of the past 48 hours I think he was pretty much shot. :laugh:

OP
OP
L

Larry Macedo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ronnie, that was definitely a fun trip! Your family is awesome to say the least! That is definitely the best part of our business, meeting new people and spending some time with them every so often. Besides, you know that once the romance fades there's no need for formalities, Ronnie. I just remebered I forgot to send you that quote... Apologies!

Brian and his lovely wife, Janine, are down to earth and I wish I lived closer, but family keeps me here. Besides, I see Brian is switching from Roe to Paxton, so I'll be reduced to yesterdays newspaper.

fuelman

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Another Macedo success story. I think it is time to tweak my Viper into the ultimate creampuff. Don't worry I won't tell anyone that your turning my F-body into a "Viper Slaying Chevy" oops did I say that out loud. Good thing about Larry and his crew, they can turn any make car into a pitbull.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960