Convertible Boot Covers

VIPERTEX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This may be repeat information, but you can now order the convertible boot covers through mopar. They are on back order, but expected in mid-May. I ordered mine today, I think it was 349.00.

Franz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone know for sure if the boots work on the 2003? The parts guy at my dodge dealer says Dodge is telling him it is only for the 2004, not 2003.
I have not heard that there were any changes to the top in 2004, so I think it will work, but I would like to be sure.

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I orderd one and it damn well better fit! I also have the one from PartsRack. May the better boot fit. Or was that glove? Oh well.

HowardBJr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have one for my 2003 and it fits fine. It gives a much more finished appearance to the car. It didn't require the addition of any snaps or changes to the car. I really like mine.

Phoenix SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I orderd one and it damn well better fit! I also have the one from PartsRack. May the better boot fit. Or was that glove? Oh well.

If it doesn't fit, you must acquit.

SnakeEye

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Here is a couple of pics of the DC boot. Sure finishes things off nicely and it can be put on or off in a minute or so. What's not to like about that?! :2tu:

467boota.jpg

467bootb.jpg

Franz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for letting me know it works. (I'm not sure why Dodge is telling their dealers it won't)
I'm off to order one now.

Franz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mopar list is higher. I think around $560. Some dealers will give you a "preferred customer" discount.

SMHOD

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well I will try this question again.

Do both of these boots fit in the trunk? Are they collapsable? The reason I ask is because if it rains and the top must go up, is there a place to put the cover.

Thanks,
Scott

HiYoSilver

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It fits the 03' perfectly. It folds in half and has a storage bag included to pop in the trunk easily. Great finishing touch since it covers the hinges cleanly. :usa: . Bob S

fred

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The boot cover, brand new and still in the box, just arrived at my home. I would like to sell it as I have sold my Viper. If interested make offer at [email protected]. Also have brand new, never used bra for the 04 Viper. Cost me $140 make offer if you are interested. thanks, Fred