Copperhead in VIPER Magazine

OP
OP
V

ViperInBlack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
(Chris, as you know, Buhler furnishes my car at no charge in exchange for advertising I provide)

I was in discussion with someone this morning about the "Copperhead."

If you look at publication deadlines and timeframes, it is reasonable to assume that the ad for the Copperhead is merely a "shopped" photo. This would also be probable since the Copperhead had not been assembled at the time the ad was created. This is further evidenced by the cover of the Magazine which shows a primitive rendering of the Coupe.

Thus, I would submit that this "Special Copper Edition" was, at the time it was created, merely an intended preview, and the color does not fully represent the final product. This would also account for its lack of having the 06 Coupe wheels.

Brian E

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Give me a couple days to get back in town and I will post pictures and information regarding the latest creation from Dean Loucks and The Art Of Design.
If you like Dodges Copperhead, you will be blown away with what he has created. Dean and his staff have been working on this Viper for a couple months now and it is almost finished. Besides having a one off custom paint job, it will be boasting almost 700 rwhp. It goes to the dyno tonight.
I will have pictures and more information shortly. You will all be impressed! :2tu:

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was just at a local Dodge dealer and the color on a '05 Ram 1500 Daytona caught my eye. I was wondering if this could be the new color for the Copperhead SRT. On the window sticker it listed the exterior color as "Go Man Go". The name cracked me up and I LOL there on the parking lot. After getting back home and looking at the picture in the VQ, I would say it's not. It had too much orange hue rather than the bronzish-tan. Cool color thought, and that name is terrific! Although, if your looking a brochure on a vehicle and see an optional color listed as "Go Man Go" what does one picture in their mind? A flowing stream of man going?

Kids, this ain't no primary color!