Copperhead with Lemke hard top

Threesixes

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey does anyone have any pictures of a copperhead srt with a Lemke hard top? I keep reading posts about how the copperhead paint is nearly impossible to match, but then I just looked at a pic of a copperhead with a "speedster" cover if thats what its called, and it looked fine to me. I emailed Mach 7 and they said they could make one in copperhead orange, and I dont think Ive ever seen anything made by Lemke that didnt look good. I would sure like to see pictures of one if anyone has any.

Last edited:

NDSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have an 05 Copperhead but I have an autoform hardtop for mine.

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not a copperhead, but here is my silver with the hard top. Do yourself a favor and have it painted by a professional when you get it. The "factory matching paint" they provide was from my experience horrible.

You must be registered for see images

Mambamike

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have some factory copperhead paint Code PVR. I have about a half Qt left. Dead on Match.

OP
OP
T

Threesixes

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That top looks awesome on the silver car. Ive seen the autoform on a copperhead. Id love to see the Lemke on a copperhead to compare with. I just bought a 99 C5 yesterday, and I wont be getting any OT at work for the next 2 months due to wrecking my 02 CBR and breaking my collar bone so this top might be on hold for a few months. Id still love to see a picture if anyones got one..........