Corsa Installer in Tampa needed

steponz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am looking for someone to install a corsa track exhaust with random tech cats in the Tampa,FL area...

Thanks,

Joe

Michael Hatch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Joe,
I'm in tampa and have this exhaust. Didnt get it installed locally but I can tell you that if you do, I'm pretty convinced you need to have it tack welded.
I've reset mine 3 times now. the clamps that come with it are insufficient.
I'm actually bringing my car to Orlando for some other work and will ask those guys to tack weld mine. PM me you want more info.

Snk Btn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Larry Macedo just installed my Corsa exhaust a couple of weeks ago and did a great job. He spot-welded the new exhaust so it would not move except for the normal expansion when they heat up.

:2tu:

Hiss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds like you cant go wrong with installers mentioned above--Thought I would share with you-amoung other things I just had the corsa track exhaust that was spot welded and 3.55 gears installed. I will be picking up the car maybe tomorow evening from Ab.

The 3.55 gear ,at a dealer about 85 miles away, list as a 10 hr job. The dealer charged 85$ a hr. Theirs a lot of labor installing the gears. It takes quite a bit of time and know how to set it up right.

From the way Adam describes how my Viper is running, you are going to be thrilled with the corsa and gears. Cant wait to try it out myself.

Good luck steponz - I am sure you will like the two mods.

Keep us posted

Tico

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Larry Macedo personally installed the Corsa Track exhaust on my Viper last year. He did an outstanding job and at a very reasonable price. It's only 90 minutes from Tampa to Orlando. Have Larry install it for you - you won't regret it.

RichieSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Larry Macedo helped me out this summer and it was on Saturday. I needed a dyno to remap my Viper and Saturday was the only day I could do it. Larry went out of his way for me and I never spent a nickel prior to that day in his shop. I tip my hat to Larry and look forward to seeing you in Bradenton for some laughs and go kart crashes.