Corsa Track Exhaust Sound Clips or Opinions

Keith M

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have just recently installed the Belanger Cat Back with the Loud Option Mufflers on my 05 Viper. Although the exhaust definitely does sound good, the low exhaust note unfortunately does bother my hearing.
My second pick I am considering is the Corsa Track exhaust to be connected to Stock Cats or possibly High Flow Cats. Any Corsa Track Exhaust sounds clips or opinions would be appreciated...

Roy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
haven't got a proper sound clip, camera mic isn't ideal for sound clips, but I have recently installed the Corsa's (2.5") onto my stock cats and the sound is perfect for me. On startup it rumbles like a supercar is supposed to, if you push the LOLpedal it rumbles loud and mean, but on cruise speed it has no drone, practically sounds like a stock exhaust, but with an extra little bite. On decel it pops like it is supposed to (if your foot rests on the pedal during decel in higher revs it burbles like crazy and you'll get enough attention)

here's a clip of my first start up after installing (don't mind the tips, it really is corsa, I only have putten custom tips on it to give it a more stokkish look, I don't like the aftermarket tips.)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qn-_KKEaRYA&feature=youtu.be

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
The Corsa will sound a bit better IMHO, less drone, which killed my ears too.

The 2.5 inch is quieter than the full 3 inch system but neither one is quiet.

OP
OP
K

Keith M

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Have inquired with Jon B at Parts Rack and I am just about to pull the Trigger on the 3 inch Corsa Track Exhaust with the OE Inlet to connect to Stock Cats. I think this should be plenty loud. If not, I could always add High Flow Cats..