Corsa Xtreme before and after on 2013 GTS

GenVer

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thought I would post a video for everyone and share some thoughts on my new Corsa Xtreme installation. I searched for and watched the few available videos on Corsa for the Gen V but really couldn't tell much difference. In the end I was swayed to do this upgrade by both my previous experience with Corsa on a Corvette and the positive reviews I read on Viper forums.

This is a direct comparison between stock exhaust and Corsa Xtreme on a 2013 GTS. Both videos were taken from the same distance, in the same location by the same camera. Both times the car was started, revved once to 2500 rpm then twice to 3000rpm.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXELM25OYZg

While there doesn't seem to be a startling difference between the two in this video, the difference is pronounced during wide open throttle runs. I absolutely love the new sound!

The Corsa exhaust is marketed as having reduced drone on the highway however I feel the tone of the stock exhaust, while cruising at 80mph, to be more livable than the Corsa. That being said, I didn't buy the exhaust for this reason so it's not that big of a deal to me.

I would definitely recommend this upgrade to anyone who wants a more aggressive sound than stock.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shibbydude