Corvette

stranger355

Enthusiast
Reaction score
just goes to show that 80% of the brand wars is made up. real car guys recognize a good car no matter the badge. Class showing from the Vette boys.....(although I'm sure there are plenty of "other" opinions).

09cybergreyz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Could not agree with you more. Car guys are car guys regardless of brand loyalty. I absolutely love this car! Depending on where the price finallly shakes out, I'll more than likely be adding one to my stable...and I'm a die hard vette owner and a member of the corvetteforum for some time :2tu:

just goes to show that 80% of the brand wars is made up. real car guys recognize a good car no matter the badge. Class showing from the Vette boys.....(although I'm sure there are plenty of "other" opinions).

ArnarFB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone else having problems getting on to that forum today/yesterday?

Jay M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like for the most part they like it. In fact, they appear to like it better than we do.

Last year when I was considering a Viper, I asked the Corvette Forum what they thought. To my surprise it was mostly positive. I didn't tell them I'd have to sell the Corvette to get a Viper though ;)

~Jay

SlayerLS1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like for the most part they like it. In fact, they appear to like it better than we do.

Last year when I was considering a Viper, I asked the Corvette Forum what they thought. To my surprise it was mostly positive. I didn't tell them I'd have to sell the Corvette to get a Viper though ;)

~Jay

Yep. They are generally positive about the Viper over there. Kinda says something when most vette owners like the viper, but most viper owners do not like the vette.

Personally, I like vettes too. Just not as much. :)

stingray23

Enthusiast
Reaction score

+1
I may drive a C6 Z06 and LOVE Corvettes, but I LOVE Vipers too. I've always wanted one and hopefully this one will be THE one.

Jay M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
+1
I may drive a C6 Z06 and LOVE Corvettes, but I LOVE Vipers too. I've always wanted one and hopefully this one will be THE one.

Looks like your patience paid off. This appears to be an awesome Viper! I think a new Viper and mid-year Corvette would look good in your garage.... or any garage for that matter :) - preferably mine if I could afford it.

~Jay

T26

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Corvettes started my love for cars - Vipers took over from there.

ArnarFB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm so annoyed I can't get on to that board...

The connection has timed out.

The server at forums.corvetteforum.com is taking too long to respond.

:(

wikkid

Viper Owner
Reaction score
After further checking out the Viper, ive completely changed my mind. I love it

weeten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i just checked out that video they had from road and track on there...wow...that viper looks more amazing every time i see it in a new setting...i cant believe people dislike it...hats off to the srt team...fantastic work

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shibbydude