Cover?

mangle

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I tried searching and couldn't find anything on this site, so... What cover do you trust to protect your Viper? Would you buy it again tomorrow? I'm looking for one and don't know where to start. I park in a garage, well away from other cars and door dings, but would like the option of keeping the cover in the trunk in case I get caught in the rain somewhere (ie, I'd like one that's waterproof as well). Any suggestions?

Alexarz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My friend, "Disturbed" has a really nice car cover on his GTS acr. It is a mopar cover. I liked it so much that I ordered one from my dealer who I bought my Viper from. To my chagrin, the cover I ordered was very thin and of a polyester type material. My friend's cover is much thicker. I don't know if Mopar changed their supplier or what but I don't like the cover at all.

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got the NOAH car cover for my Viper as it sits outside most of the time while I have project in the garage. Keeps moisture from collecting on the car and keeps the bird droppings, sun and water off my car, soft as soft can be, so there are no paint problems. This is my 2nd cover and I buy them for all my Nice cars.

I think the NOAH cover on ebay is about $180.00 and worth every penny.

Regards,
Aaron

MAVPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a California Car Cover as it was what everyone I spoke to recommended. The cover is a great fit but I am not 100% happy with it. I had to leave the car out in the rain 1 night and it did let some moister in. I was told it would be 100% water proof. I can not remember which material it is but could find out if you want to know.

Matt M PA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a cover for my Cobra made of Nextec....this is the most water repellent coiver you can buy. Some companies market them by the name Weathershield.

There is no such thing as a 100% waterproof cover. Moisture gets in around the seams, et.c

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang