Creative Exhaust Ideas

eucharistos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was going to go with a B&B cat-back on my 99RT but may just do the RT high flow cats with the stock cat-back after reading this thread. The cooler sills is a plus and I'd like to steer clear of extreme volume! The X pipe sounds interesting too. I've seen the "official" exhaust sound clip thread but I did not come across this setup. Anyone have sound clips of either high-flow cats with the stock cat-back with or without X-pipe?

my post (one of the last ones) in that thread is metal sub & high flows with x-pipe rear muffler delete (stock resonators in place). it sounds better in person than the recording. it is louder, but not extreme. in my rt the drone is in a limited rpm range. sill are cooler, but by no means cool. i think i'll be adding vents at the front of the sills in the spring.

Viper4Christ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
do you mean like the ones on roe's site:

You must be registered for see images

if so, why the hard piping v the silicone smooth tubes :dunno:

cool handle btw :2tu:

Hard piping allows you to run bigger filters for more air flow then stock smooth tubes with K&N's in the stock airbox. PLus it looks ALOT better too. But what tops even that is seeing two huge 3in pipes coming from the TB's and going downward to a pair of snails.

Observe...
You must be registered for see images attach

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave