Cruise Night, Oyster Bay

Marc Lublin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey NY/CT/NJ people, my small town of Oyster Bay LI, hosts a Tuesday night cruise night (6-10 pm I believe) in the spring and summer. I actually have never been to it (I usually have softball on Tuesday's) but plan on attending some this year. I heard that last year Billy Joel showed up on one of his bikes and gave a little impromptu concert. I believe there's food from local restaurants offered as well. I know I'm already at my Viper event quota for the year, but I would like to ask our local members for a show of support one Tuesday evening. I will get back to you with any specific dates. Anyone who has attended in the past please chime in.

Just A Dream

Viper Owner
Reaction score
There's a few car shows on long island i'd take a ride on a tue night to get out count me in just let me know when the boys are gonna go

Russ

OP
OP
M

Marc Lublin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the support guys. I will let you know when it's in full swing and we will pick a good Tuesday. Oyster bay is exit 41 off the LIE. Head north on rt 106 until you can't go anymore and you are there. It's about 10 minutes north of the expressway.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Darn. Tuesday nights are tough since you guys are so far out from NJ but who knows, might be able to swing it one day if the plans are good.