Cruised With Two 600 Awhp Gtr's

OP
OP
T

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ive been warned several times about street raceing and my thread has absolutely nothing to do with street raceing....of course i have no idea whos vid that is and i sure as heck didnt post that vid here.....follow the rules..thats all im sayin....

not realizing what type of vid that was origionally i did wach it and looked like that viper may have won a few...looks like scca event perhaps

tucker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ive been warned several times about street raceing and my thread has absolutely nothing to do with street raceing....of course i have no idea whos vid that is and i sure as heck didnt post that vid here.....follow the rules..thats all im sayin....

not realizing what type of vid that was origionally i did wach it and looked like that viper may have won a few...looks like scca event perhaps

Just so you know, the street racing that you did do, bragged about, posted on other sites, PM'd to people, and so on...all of that activity you are currently lying about is spelled racing. Racing does not and has never contained an "e." Rather than being hooked to a camera at all times, I think it is about time you get Hooked on Phonics instead.

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wow. There is no bottom to bad with this guy. Just when you think he can't get any stranger, he smashes another homer lol.

OP
OP
T

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its called CYA...Im not getting banned for a vid or race story that I didnt post and you guys did..pretty rude and inconciderate of you. Theirs a ryme and reason for everything..

tucker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, yo dawg itz Twista. I wuz cawlin 2 sea if yu wood lyke t-go racein bra. I am on my handzfree right naw, call u when eye getz 4 to cryb.

You must be registered for see images attach

Awyight, eye am hom now. Peek out the knew fone I mayde 7 meye place. Eye am goinj to ketchup thet axe killerr neybor of mind.

Peep out de new watter covar kase for my bike raceing footaje'

Stillz, eye keep it realz wit de VCA eben whenn I CYA, butt my helmett cam is stell d'bomm. Where eye loock, it filmz.