CUDAMAN, where are you??I need some advise............

VIPERCANE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ward, can you please contact me at [email protected] as I need to get some advise on a project I am doing behind my house. I am putting in a soccer field/training grounds for the Vipers Soccer Club, the competitive youth team that I coach, and need your assistance with sod/type/pricing etc. The field is all cleared, with irrigation and lighting to be done next week. :2tu:

Thank you to Larry Macedo, John Canal (Fuelman) and Orlando Dodge for being sponsors of this incredible 7/8 year old team that is dominating competition at the 9/10 year old level. :headbang:

The general public compliments the team everytime these kids suit up as their red/black uniforms are as intimidating as the automobile itself. Their logo is of the Viper with a soccer ball in between its fangs. Very intimidating. These kids are doing the Viper nation proud. The Viper name fits this team as they have incredible speed. As they say "Speed Kills":) :cool:

Go Vipers!!!!!! :usa:

98viperGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If you have some pics of the team and the logo you could post them here. I think what you are doing is great.

Thanks

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry Bindy I did not see your post earlier..... I have been dozing off a lot and going to bed early(and generally working too much) with No major drag racing going on.

I will PM you my office number and cell.

Cudaman :usa:

OP
OP
V

VIPERCANE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
96viper and STUGOTS, thanks guys. I will post a couple of pics of the team, their jerseys and the awesome logo. We have an indoor U-9/10 tournament tomorrow (Sat) and we have advanced past the first 4 teams, and have will have to win 3 more to get to the finals. Then we have a tournament next weekend in Melbourne. So these kids keep me busy and vice-versa. We are also getting a couple of Vipers together and taking a team picture around the cars and will post that here too. The kids are loving every minute of it being associated with the Viper. The field will come in handy into molding this team into Central Florida's premier U-8 tournament team. (and having the Viper name is a great incentive for me.)That is the goal, and we are already there, so we have been told. We had to move up to the U-9/10 age bracket as we were decimating our opponents by
scores of 17-1, 15-0 etc in the U-8 bracket.

Cudaman, got your mail and will call you.

Again, thanks for all the support. These kids and Vipers go hand in hand as they have incredible speed and the competition is no match when they go head to head.

Bindy

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4