Current Colors Available

Way2Fast

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know some of the colors that were available for the 2006 Vipers have been discontinued. Does anyone know what colors are still available for the remainder of the model run? I know Copper is one of them. I'm especially interested in the yellow with black stripes. I hope it isn't history !

thanks,
Richard

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Coupe or convertible?

2006 Convertible:

Black or Red

2006 Coupe:

Yellow (Black Stripes Optional)
Red (Silver Stripes Optional)
Blue (White Stripes Optional)
Blue (Silver Stripes Optional)
Black (Silver Stripes Optional)

Newest:
Copperhead (Black Stripes Optional????)
Yellow (Silver Stripes Optional????)

TommyLee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Copperhead is out for model year, as is GTS Blue and Viper Race Yellow (btw, yellow was also available with silver stripes).

The current colors are as follows:

Viper Red Clear Coat
Viper Black Clear Coat
Viper Slate Crystal Pearl Coat

sween

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Copperhead is out for model year, as is GTS Blue and Viper Race Yellow (btw, yellow was also available with silver stripes).

The current colors are as follows:

Viper Red Clear Coat
Viper Black Clear Coat
Viper Slate Crystal Pearl Coat

whats Viper Slate Crystal Pearl Coat? :confused:

ViperRay

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw a yellow with silver stripes at Woodhouse's place when I picked up my Copperhead.

I was surprised by how good it looked... I believe Bill said there were only a couple made so it may be the rarest color combo of all!

SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
On website you will find only...

You must be registered for see images

TommyLee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have not seen the slate color, but I am assuming it will be like the mineral gray on the SRT-10 Ram.

As for the website, it is not up to date.

OP
OP
W

Way2Fast

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was under the impression that the copperhead color was just introduced and is currently available. I had been very interested in this color because I thought it would look like the orange used on the Prowler. It isn't!! Seems to be very "dull" in comparison. My choice now is yellow with black stripes, but if that combo has been discontinued I'm out of luck on a new order.

YoungDoc

Viper Owner
Reaction score
where are u guys getting this graphite color from??? like SRT10 said those are the only colors I know of and I have heard of the copperhead coming back for the 06 run... i'm interested in this graphite.. we need more info? :)

superdavz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was under the impression that the copperhead color was just introduced and is currently available. I had been very interested in this color because I thought it would look like the orange used on the Prowler. It isn't!! Seems to be very "dull" in comparison. My choice now is yellow with black stripes, but if that combo has been discontinued I'm out of luck on a new order.

I too was trying to order a yellow one with black stripes. But when I found out that it was no longer available I ordered the Copperhead w/black stripes. If my info is correct I will be able to pick it up in 2 weeks at the plant.

TommyLee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viper Slate Crystal Pearl Coat (PAP) is available in TOPs for order. Copperhead is out for model year.

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
I'd like to see a white coupe with blue stripes.

TommyLee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
TOPs is the system that dealers use to order cars/trucks.

Yes, you can order Viper Slate Crystal Pearl Coat by contacting your local authorized Viper dealer, assuming he has allocation.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine