Custom cognac interior upgrade - please post pics

Rainer

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi
I own a 2002 RT10 in graphite grey with the cognac interior and i Love that combo!
But now I want to modify my seats with an alcantara surface in the middle like the
Gen3's are like. In that way I also want to cover the beige panels with some sawed leather.
I found some posts with custom interior on Gen 1/2 and also had a look on the
website of venzano automotiv, but there were no examples for Cognac.
If someone did this it would be fine to get some pics for that customizing.

Thanks a lot and nice greetings from Austria!

Rainer

ksgts

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I think I have looked at every custom interior I could find and never have seen anything in cognac.

Viper98912

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Grey and congac is probably one of the nicest color combinations. I don't think I've seen any examples though with alcantara in the middle. That would be a beautiful seat! Please post pix when you have it complete (sorry I have none to give).

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry, Rainer I Don't Have Any Expensive Upgrades Like V's Does But I Have A Cognac Interior & Did A Few Mods Like the Console & the Bottom of the Doors (which to Me Look Horrible with the Faded Cognac Carpet). I Really Think If You Also Did the Floorboard Carpet In Black (or like I Did with the Black Floor Mats) it would Look Better or I've Even thought about Doing Parts of the Seats In Black. But, I've NEVER Been A Fan of the ALL Black Interiors or the ALL Cognac Interiors. JMO!

Attachments

• DSC00818.jpg
    DSC00818.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 76
OP
OP
R

Rainer

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi Mattdillon

Thanks for your pic!
I am not sure, but I think I found that a few days before with the search funktion.

Viper Club HQ sent me a PN with the following pic.

You must be registered for see images attach

It's not exactly what im looking for, but one more input.
Lots of the older threads have 'deleted' pics which I can't see anymore.
So i keep searching will be happy abaout every input for ideas.... :)

Greetings from overseas

Rainer

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for those Pics My Friend! That's Similar to What I Was Thinkin' About Doing but I'm Still Debating! Lol! I Know A LOT of Guys HATE the Cognac but I Really Don't want to get rid of all of it, I Think the Cognac with some Black added to it looks Good! jmo!