Custom Doors on Viper?

NOTTDADZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone know a company or a Viper owner that has installed doors that open similar to a Lamborghini Diablo

I saw this Pic on the web and someone did it to a Neon! ( I know the doors cost more than the car)

Does anyone else think that would be a neat way to customize your Viper?

Let me know any info you have. :) [image]http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6755&item=2435760753#ebayphotohosting[/image]

joe117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If one were to spend that much on a Neon, the mod would probably make the Neon worth more.
Neons don't cost much. It would be a fun project. I think it would be cool to have a Neon with doors like that.

Having a Viper with doors like that would be cool. The problem is, the Viper is expensive to experiment with. The mod would probably lower the value of the Viper.

2001 Sapphire Blue

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would make sure I had every mod possible before I did that. Wind noise and leaks would most likely become a problem...not worth the risk. You don't need new doors to attract attention. Try some spinner wheels!

tim721

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would make sure I had every mod possible before I did that. Wind noise and leaks would most likely become a problem...not worth the risk. You don't need new doors to attract attention. Try some spinner wheels!

i agree. it may be more of a headache than a mod

FE 065

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Second choice, how about Ford GT style doors where part of the rook open with the door? You'd have to re-enforce the roof alot. :)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cookviper