Custom Fab Intake Pics and HP Gain

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is some of the latest innovative work at Snakepit Performance. Original design and fabrication of Mike Figlozzi's high flow intake setup with a Paxton Novi 2000 Supercharger.
So far initial dyno testing results are estimated @ 1100 HP. Further Dyno testing is in progress to confirm the results. The custom manifold has proved to be exceptionally functional and is very impressive to see in person.
v11pu9.jpg
[/URL][/I
v31vr3.jpg
[/URL][
v51gh8.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

BOTTLEFED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, awesome looking setup!

thanks for sharing the pics; there are too many shops that are afraid to show pics of their work because they worry about being copied

high quality workmanship:2tu:

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
nice work mike, congrats.

im gonna need a closer look of that intake. im gonna call ya next week when im out your way

GTSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What's different about this particular intake? How does it compare to stock in terms of flow?

FE 065

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I managed to find the snakepit website, but when I click on the link for High Performance Packages Now Available yadda-yadda, all I get is someone saying how happy they were with the Corsa muffler Snakepit put on...

Where's the stage by stage packages??

The noisy music works though...

CYAAT200

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For more details about packages give Viper Mike a call #631-845-8199. He has different stages for everyones needs. The website is just about done. I will keep you in the loop.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
mike, I spoke to charlie today, im gonna be in your area next week, me and him are gonna come by in the afternoon and have a look

VPRTKMIKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
right now the car is at john's getting the nose put back on, should be back here by the end of the week. i'll see you next week..... and the web site should be done by the end of the week... and more info to come on john's car

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery