daves Big Brake Kit prop valve question help

madbrian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i am considering a daves big brake upgrade.

do you have to use a prop valve and if so is it an easy install.
cheers!

Last edited:

nismobrown

Viper Owner
Reaction score
i am actually trying to fit one at present. there is restricted room to change one ,if you have fingers like jumbo sausages it might be a problem.
it is a willwod prop valve with my daves big brake kit and have noticed the out port of the prop valve is too small to take the 97 gts brake line fitting which is causing me a major delay in the install.
has anyone reading this come across this before and if so what is the best way to connect it.
if not any ideas ??
thanks!

02 Graphite GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i am actually trying to fit one at present. there is restricted room to change one ,if you have fingers like jumbo sausages it might be a problem.
it is a willwod prop valve with my daves big brake kit and have noticed the out port of the prop valve is too small to take the 97 gts brake line fitting which is causing me a major delay in the install.
has anyone reading this come across this before and if so what is the best way to connect it.
if not any ideas ??
thanks!

I helped install the pv on a 97 some time ago and did not have any issues.
Problem is that I don't know if it was a Willwood or not.
Assuming you got the kit thru Dave's Big Brakes / Parts Rack I'd call Jon B and talk to him about it. He'll know the answer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte