David Weaver/A.R.T.....????

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I haven't talked to David in a while and thought I would bounce a few ideas around and order some parts.

I look up the website and see that A.R.T is no longer a public operation and they moved to Colorado......?
(With C.O.T.A opening in their back yard too...?)

Anyway, I see that David Weaver did not make the move and is not on the A.R.T. roster.....:omg:

Does any one happen to know where David went to?

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WHY is it that UGR gets pretty much ALL the credit for ANY or ALL of the FASTEST CARS (seems like mostly TT cars)! Are they pretty much THE standard when it comes to the ultimate fast street car (quarter, 1/2 mile or mile)?

OP
OP
treesnake

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WHY is it that UGR gets pretty much ALL the credit for ANY or ALL of the FASTEST CARS (seems like mostly TT cars)! Are they pretty much THE standard when it comes to the ultimate fast street car (quarter, 1/2 mile or mile)?

Is David Weaver at UGR ???

Or...... is this a post that has nothing whatsoever to do with this thread?....:dunno:

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is David Weaver at UGR ???

Or...... is this a post that has nothing whatsoever to do with this thread?....:dunno:
Sorry about that tree, I didn't mean for it to come out like that if it did (looking back over it, shouldn't have even mentioned that) ! I don't know David, just heard his name pop up quite a bit when it comes to Vipers & performance & also A.R.T but just never seemed like they got the same due recognition, thats all!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456