Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
DC Times-What\'s new for 2004

"DC Times"
[A Newspaper for employers and their families]
"What's new for 2004"

SRT-10
Refinements for 2004 include standard trunk carpet and new folding tonneau cover. In addition, red brake calipers are now standard. Viper White is the new exterior color.

RAM SRT-10
The Dodge Ram SRT-10 brings Viper power to the pickup segment, with 500 horsepower and 525 lb.-ft. of torque from the same 8.3-liter V-10 that powers the Dodge Viper.
The engineers at PVO added a custom-tuned suspension, dropping the Ram SRT-10 an inch in the front and 2.5 inches in the rear. New front and rear strut assemblies and sway bar are featured.
Also standard: Bilstein-brand, mono-tube shock absorbers, performance-tuned springs; and 22-inch custom Viper-style wheels fitted with 305/40R22 Pirelli Scorpion tires.
A unique hood features a wide power bulge and scoop, with "Viper Powered" badges. The Ram SRT-10 is available in Black, Red and Silver.

Hot off the Press!

Viperfreak2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: DC Times-What\'s new for 2004

22" Viper 'style' wheels. Hmmmm, wonder if there will be a 30 series profile available to fit. They sure would look sweet on an SRT-10.

Larry 03 SRT-10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

will the folding tonneau cover be available as an aftermarket item for the 2003?
do you know how it attaches and if it will be much trouble to retro to the 03
larry

OP
OP
V

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score

will the folding tonneau cover be available as an aftermarket item for the 2003?
do you know how it attaches and if it will be much trouble to retro to the 03
larry

I have no idea at this point in time? As of today we can't even order an 04!

Viperfreak2

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Excuse me? Not able to order an '04 yet? They've been coming off the production line for a couple weeks now. Are they being held at Conner to fix the heat, I mean valve, I mean bog, I mean light flicker issue?

Hans Christian

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Viperfreak2,

LOL - I know, my thoughts exactly (what is Dodge up to these days ????)

I am one of the (Un)lucky ones waitng for an 04 - but hey I have waited with a deposit since July 2000 (if you can believe that).

ARGH @#$%& DODGE - LET YOUR DEALERS ORDER CARS !!! I THOUGHT YOU WERE IN THE BUSINESS OF SELLING CARS - WHAT GIVES ?????