Dead in here.. any local events?

ucfCIVIL31

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I haven't seen a whole lot of local stuff lately. A few Viper guys like to get together at Cars and Cafe (typically last Sat of the month 9-noon at Route 46 in Sanford). I know Greg and some of the other Lakeland folks ride a bit more but seems to be dead lately in Orlando. I'm in Winter Garden so let me know if you want to ride sometime.

MTGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got this email today from John

Hello All,

The Keystone track event is on for Dec. 11th. This will be an Open Track Day from GORALLY, the Viper club will pay a percentage for all active VCA members, thus we are estimating the cost to be around $200 for the day plus or minus $25 per car, this you will pay in cash to GORALLY the day of the event. We currently have about 11-12 Vipers that have RSVP’d, we can take more. Also, if you have non-Viper friends that may be interested, this is an open track day so they can run as well. Please RSVP again or for the first time.

We will run from 9 am until 5 pm.

http://www.gorally.com

7266 Airport Road

Keystone Heights Airpark

Starke, Florida 32091

**Also, December 17th we have the Welaka Christmas Parade and Shrimp Fest, please rsvp if you have not done so.

Best Regards,

John

Last edited:
OP
OP
MoparBoyy

MoparBoyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I haven't seen a whole lot of local stuff lately. A few Viper guys like to get together at Cars and Cafe (typically last Sat of the month 9-noon at Route 46 in Sanford). I know Greg and some of the other Lakeland folks ride a bit more but seems to be dead lately in Orlando. I'm in Winter Garden so let me know if you want to ride sometime.

Ya i was up there last week.

Best Regards,

John

ahhh damn, can't make either event. fail on me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets