Dealers info Bucks Cty/Phila area

MrLucky1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok, well I just received my recall notice. When I called my dealer to schedule an appointment, I learned that the viper tech no longer works there. So, does anyone have recommendations for a local dealer in the Bucks/Montgomery/Phila area?

I have already had one problem Viper that ended up in the courts. Hopefully I do not have another.

Thanks for any help.

ACR Joe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hear Jarrett in Hatboro has a pretty good Viper Tech. John Kerwin at Barbarian Dodge is a quite good also but I don't know if he's still there.

I found it well worth the investment in time to drive 2.5 hours to So. Salem, NY to have Chuck Tator (aka the Wizard) service my car. He's simply the best.

Reedman is a joke as are just about every other local dealer. They just don't get it - a Viper is not just a Dodge and shouldn't be treated like one.

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
At Tators just make sure that the parts are in before you take your car there. other wise your car will sit

OP
OP
M

MrLucky1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I may try Jarrett, especially since I just met the owner this weekend. I will call and see if they have even heard of the recall. If not, I may just go to NY to Tators.

Twosnakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yo Andrew,
I have bought some Vipers from Gino in "beautiful downtown Rocksborro" but never risked service there.
I bought the SRT from Quigley Dodge in Boyertown PA. Yes they are in the "Farm Country" but fantastic service. Brian, the Viper Tech., is a believer. Clean Fender covers, plastic interior covers, car is kept inside with "Keep Away" warnings and no finger marks after service.( Phone 610-367-2192).

Also, I think ther should be a Southeastern PA. Viper Club Chapter.