Deal's Gap (Dragon's Tail), lunch, and dinner this Saturday (Jan 11th)

JeremyBlackwell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Deal\'s Gap (Dragon\'s Tail), lunch, and dinner this Saturday (Jan 11th)

some of us are meeting up saturday morning (Jan 11th) for lunch in alcoa at ******* (south of knoxville, about an hour from Chattanooga, map located here--> http://*******.know-where.com/*******/cgi/site?site=297&address= ), then over Deal's Gap (aka Dragon's Tail) and back (on the southern part of the Smoky Mountains, 318 curves in 11 miles. lots of cars and bikes go there for meets. info at www.TailOfTheDragon.com ) , then later on to gatlinburg for food/drinks/cruising. my friend manages a hotel on the strip in Gatlinburg if you need a room. check out the details in the 'Knoxville area' at www.StreetRacingForums.com , a forum for local car and racing discussion.

if you need directions, hotel accomodations, or have other questions, email me or just post up in the forums listed above, as i'm not sure how often i'll check this thread...
it'll be a GREAT time! hope to see some of you all there

Tomcat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Deal\'s Gap (Dragon\'s Tail), lunch, and dinner this Saturday (Jan 11th)

I would like to make a day of it and join you at ******* for Lunch, Deal's Gap, and then back to Hotlanta. A long day, but sounds like fun. Anyone from Atlanta want to join me? Tony?

Tom

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Deal\'s Gap (Dragon\'s Tail), lunch, and dinner this Saturday (Jan 11th)

Still thinkin. If I go the better half and I will probably spend the night in Pigeon Forge.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpcc