Design Elements of Gen IV? Perhaps.

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Design Elements of Gen V? Perhaps.

You must be registered for see images attach
Notice the one with the side pipes. They all use a Viper chasis.
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:
OP
OP
Bobpantax

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Design Elements of Gen V? Perhaps.

Note the version with the side pipes and twin hood scoops. Does it look at all familiar?

Last edited:

redrichard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is a build up of the classic Alfa Romeo Zagato, note the rear windows . To fit the Viper frame it would have to grow 50% from the Alfa of the 1960's, I will hold judgement for the real deal.

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That last "newest" version in the pic does share somewhat similarities from what I saw in SLC, however the "working copy GEN V" we were able to see was much, much better looking that that.

The overall dimensions and proportions are about the same though, so I would say it is a good chance the car will share something with this Alpha, even if it is just a frame shared. In the end, a frame shared means nothing. Everything you do beyond that frame will stand out.

It does bring back memories of Salt Lake City though, so I can not deny that something about that car is familiar and stricking a chord with me. The side pipes are an almost exact match from what I remember, same with the double bubble top, and windshield rake but nothing else is the same. Yes it has dual heat extractors but the Viper version were much nicer with a scoop in the middle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ajya