Diamondback hood pics on a GTS finally!!!

USexoticsLTD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys... I just figured some of you might want to see what the Diamondback hood looks like on a GTS, since almost all of them have made their home onto RTs. Finally I've got some great pics of Mike Perkin's (treesnake) gorgeous Viper. Here's a few shots...

You must be registered for see images

I hope you guys like them... I love how the entire car turned out, but Mike still has a few plans in the works to finish up the appearance. Also... I wanted to let everyone know that since the introductory pricing is finished and the price is now set at $6500, I am now including the shipping FREE within the lower 48 states (which is up to a $1,000 savings for the west-coasters). If anybody has any questions at all, please feel free to message me or email me at [email protected] ... Thanks again everyone. -Roger

OP
OP
U

USexoticsLTD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
..and here's a few more recent customer pics that I'm really proud of :2tu:

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing the pics. Looks way more agressive.

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great pics........
The Gen1 on the track looks mean as hell...
Love the yellow RT/10 as well.......

Knight Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Buddy, as expected that looks awesome and nothing like seeing your own car when you open a forum to look at someone else's, always makes you feel good. They are some pictures of some VERY HAPPY and PROUD customers. Thanks again and keep up the great work, KV

dansauto

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow, love the track photos. Roger you should show a before and after, it hard to tell how much more curves your hood has. When you see the hoods side by side it makes the stock hood look plain!

HP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow, love the track photos. Roger you should show a before and after, it hard to tell how much more curves your hood has. When you see the hoods side by side it makes the stock hood look plain!

Cure for the 'FLAT HOOD' now someone please post a GTS diamondback with STRIPES!

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dang, that's ugly.... WAY too may hoods like mine popping up....

3114viper_38.jpg

Looking at that picture, makes me wanting to paint the car black... NICE!!!!:2tu:

GTSDave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Note to self... Got to stop torturing myself looking at these pictures... Seeing RedEnuf93 is really not helping! I WANT ONE!!!

:hail: Those hoods look fantastic!

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My DB hood was just delievered the other day, gotta save up a little more cash and it's off to be painted and striped in a few weeks!

Those pics look great, can;t wait to get mine on the car and finished!

HP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey they stole my idea and ran mesh in the lower vents of the autoform fascia! It looks so much better that way

Lauri's car was the first - and it set a standard for most of the cars that followed.
It was my desktop for a long time, and I still have pics of his car. It sold me on the hood and the Autoform Lemans fascia.
So I guess it's ok for me to steal the mesh idea too.
Isn't that aluminum gutter mesh? If so I'm off to Home Depot to get some.

dansauto

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hugh I actually got it on ebay, do a search. I used resin to hold it in place, som guys drill and use screws, but the resin keeps it nice and flat (not wavy)

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Roger
How are you? Thanks for posting the car. I wanted to add that these hoods are much more..."muscular looking" in person. I left the badging off the car to accentuate the sleek lines of the car. I went one step further and had underside of the hood "slicked out" and painted. I will post some photos of my own after I get a few more "things" done.

The screening I used on the fascia openings is stainless steel mesh. The openings are bigger than window screen but smaller than "hdwe. cloth" screen that you get at Home Depot. They actually make this screen at a shop near where the bodywork was done. One of the changes since these photos is that I put the same stainless mesh in the upper openings also but painted it black. I now need to make small openings in the mesh for my radar jammer...I mean electronics. The s/s mesh laughs at the bugs, doesn't chip and keeps all the junk from slamming into the radiator. I clean the screen with a soft bristle brush. I placed this screen behind my o.e.m. fascia a long time ago. (Dansauto) I went one step further and had an "ultrashield" invisible bra put on the car last weekend. They have a new type of custom film and it looks GREAT. I had the "ultrashield" bra on my previous fascia and hood and the newer film is a lot "clearer". And the answer to the next obvious question I would ask is... $820.00.

I'm new at posting and I know the rules. No photos so more later...

Summary and personal opinion...Roger is a great guy. He was also very easy and accomodating to work with. His company USEXOTICS make a 'killer" product. :2tu:

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mike Perkins----Hugh Perkins
Autoform fascia----Autoform fascia
D-back hood----D-back hood

HP (Hugh)
We have got to meet up with our cars and go for a cruise someday...at Roger's diamondback hood reunion? I'm also been looking hard at that 514 c.i. for my forged motor next year.:cool:

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
JUCD... I will take some photos this weekend. I hope to have time to install a complete "bluebatmobile" headlight and tailight tint kit also.

BTW...I just talked to "Da1cop" ands he is going to store his car at my house for a couple of days. I will have a Diamondback R/T and GTS side by side in my garage. I might even take a photo or two. ;)

Knight Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
James when your home and get the chance could you give me the measurement from your seat to the citymaker roof and if your seat is stock hight or lowered at all. Trying to get an idea if I would even fit in one or not. Thanks, KV

OP
OP
U

USexoticsLTD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Buddy, as expected that looks awesome and nothing like seeing your own car when you open a forum to look at someone else's, always makes you feel good. They are some pictures of some VERY HAPPY and PROUD customers. Thanks again and keep up the great work, KV

Hey Kevin... everything looks great buddy. I hope you are able to get up to Carlisle next month for the nationals. Should be a good time. :2tu:

OP
OP
U

USexoticsLTD

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Well I'll definitely be at Carlisle so I'll so you there... and hopefully we can get some good side-by-side shots to show off the curves. :D