Did any one see the Muscle Car show on Speedvision Last Night

ViperRacing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There was a great muscle car TV show on Speedvision last night circa 11 o'clock featuring some interesting Viper camios of VCA President, Viper 2003, Sir Hiss, Etc. Pretty good show about the Viper.

Anybody see it?

Kevin www.ViperRacing.net

PS Knowing SpeedVision it will probably be on again..... and again.... and again...

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Good 'ol Gary L! and plenty of great shots. This has been running off and on, and hopefully will eventually be available on tape.

RECOIL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw it and loved it! Did you see the shifting method Sir Hiss uses? I've never seen that kinda of rig before.

Steve

red98GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, I saw it and Gary L. did a great job! Sir Hiss workin' those Lenco shifters was pretty cool! A great story on the Viper and seemed accurate. PS>>>I wouldn't advise racing SirHiss on the street(or anywhere else for that matter) They showed it under power. Yikes. And, yes, I know...I know......Pete the (ex) glass guy.

viperweb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I didn't tape it but I have a few of the clips on Dodge-Vipers.com in the video section. No sound, though. I think the GT2 and the yellow GTS were from Fitzgerald Motorsports in New Hampshire. I recognize the road that they were driving on.

GaryC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Lenco tranny is a tranny, btw. I don't know for sure but I don't think you can downshift them. Made here in San Diego(Lemon Grove).

Saw it and loved it.

Happy Holidays

PhilC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was a good show and I enjoyed waching it, but I was a little disappointed that during their dicussion of the history of Vipers they failed to make any mention of the ACR ( a fairly major blunder on their part) Oh well.

Vip-RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some of the Tampa crew was featured in the special. Chuck 98 has the opening burn out, the GTS burn out is ofcourse Doug Levin. It was really fun to do the shoot.....

red98GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry.....poor use of words on my part...I meant to say "working the shifters on the Lenco tranny". Obviously, it's a race transmission adapted to SirHiss as many other things were (rear, etc). Anyway, I enjoyed seeing the show. Pete the ex glass guy and craving a Levin blower setup
www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/5567

Acatala7

Enthusiast
Reaction score
so where were the younger owners?.......everyone was ummmmmmm experienced

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Acatala7:
so where were the younger owners?.......everyone was ummmmmmm experienced

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Whoah, hey. I'm only 41. I lit 'em up at the beginning and half way through.

BTW The important stuff still works fine at 41.

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What you learn after 25 (or 35 or whatever).
Growing older and growing up are two totally different things....
One your helpless in the matter, the other you have a choice..
Right Chuck?

Vip-RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm the 27 year old guy here....I held up my part. The Viper Mag also wrote that nice article about Chuck and I doing the burnouts as soon as we got there.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
BURNOUT.gif

Acatala7

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i'm just razzing you guys. It was great representation on Fla's part.

You must be registered for see images