Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Here's my money pits.

You must be registered for see images

I really miss my old car! So much more reliable too even when it had a flat tire compared to the two meatballs I own now.:D

If you like old school super car you would love my friend's countach. Here's a picture at my place.

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
why the hell would you keep the 512 & Diablo. :drive:

Nick

Cars like the Testarossa, Diablo and Countach transcend the boundaries of pure automobile performance. They represent the very essence of automotive decadence. They are so profoundly absurd that they are irresistable to the people that seek them out. Not to mention that they look and sound great and are fun to drive.

Noun 1. decadent - a person who has fallen into a decadent state (morally or artistically)
bad person - a person who does harm to others
Adj. 1. decadent - marked by excessive self-indulgence and moral decay; "a decadent life of excessive money and no sense of responsibility";

These cars are the true automotive icons of their time not unlike the earlier Vipers.

OK... Too much coffee for me this morning:lmao:

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Cars like the Testarossa, Diablo and Countach transcend the boundaries of pure automobile performance. They represent the very essence of automotive decadence. They are so profoundly absurd that they are irresistable to the people that seek them out. Not to mention that they look and sound great and are fun to drive.

Noun 1. decadent - a person who has fallen into a decadent state (morally or artistically)
Adj. 1. decadent - marked by excessive self-indulgence and moral decay; "a decadent life of excessive money and no sense of responsibility";

These cars are the true automotive icons of their time not unlike the earlier Vipers.

I don't know. When I first saw my first Viper coming at me when I was driving, I about almost crashed my car into a pole looking at it. I remember seeing it in car and driver then a few weeks later saw it actually on the road. I was totally amazed they made the car. When I first got my Gen I Viper, I had a huge grin on my face you could not wipe off. When I first got my Ferrari 512 TR and Diablo I had a look of worry I was going to break something.:D

white out

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I agree that they are very cool cars. Go back to my post and look at the other car in the quote. Hence the reason for my post.

Nick

OP
OP
R

Roy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
@ab: This creamy white interior looks awesome on the diablo!! And the countach is just a dream, but I like the Diablo more.

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Just got another 512TR in my garage last night. Kind of cool.

OP
OP
R

Roy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks great, but are they identical? both have this great cognac interior instead of the boring black. why would you want 2 identical 512's? The 512M is also a very nice car...or a countach.