Diecast Red 1994 Rt/10

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have been looking for the diecast model of my car since i purchased it.Seems to be very difficult to find.If anyone has a couple Red 1994 RT/10 s for sale please let me know.Need two cause the boy will want one too.

Thanks Shane

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1:18, 1:24 or 1:43? Ebay is not an option? Lots of red RT's around there... if you don't really trust Ebay I could ask the seller if he would be ok with me buying them and him sending the model directly to your address.

OP
OP
C

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
this is why this site rcks.Within a day of a post i have hits leads and alot of great info .Thanks all who have helped out.May get my diecast for xmas now.lol hehehe like i little child in a car candy store

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You'd better pluck that 1:12 car while it's still there :2tu: I sent an e-mail to the boss of the partysquad this afternoon :eater:

OP
OP
C

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
cool i got my viper envelope in the mail today and they have some in the magazine also same size and all.

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No pics??? Well, here's my 1993 Red Bburago (Diamonds) RT/10 and, yes, out of the box because I'm working on displaying all my red RT's:

You must be registered for see images attach

They are fairly easy to come by on Ebay and, I've never had a problem with any of the diecasts I've purchased.

Thanks.

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
By the way, the pictured RT/10 is 1:18 scale, but there are also lots of 1:24's around.

OP
OP
C

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i think i want both well all sizes of the red rt10 i can find and the basic smaller version of all models and colors.lol

1blueviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ive got a mint 1:39 scale red R/t , just removed from our Viper pinball machine , replaced it with a Blue w white 1:39 GTS( Hard to find ) now the two in the game match the two in the garage , the other one is a white w blue R/T .
you pay the shipping and its yours , if you want it.