Different blower types for Vipers

Homie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know there are centrifigul (spelling might be off) blowers for Vipers, but are there also roots and twin-screw types?

I guess in a Viper, with so much low end torque already, a centrifigul type makes the most sense. Or can one ever really have too much torque? :)

With a ceptrifigul you gain tons on the high-end and give up NONE on the low end (as long as you don't drop the compression ratio), correct?

Thanks!

Martin2000GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
One of the most popular chargers would be Sean Roe's from Roe Racing. It is not a centrafugal type blower. Do a search and you will see!:drive:

Red Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Roe S/C is a KB twin screw unit. I don't know of any roots blowers being used on Vipers.

There are a ton of Paxton centrifugal blowers and a small handful of Vortech and Procharger kits installed (that I am aware of). :2tu:

ILLSMOQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
either a paxton or turbos....or maybe Roe still has a prototype twin screw laying around.

OP
OP
H

Homie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So he only built *ONE*? Why not build more? Seems the market would be very similar to (or bigger than) the Gen 2 market.

OP
OP
H

Homie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL, that's nuts. He does know there are these things called aftermarket hoods, doesn't he? :)