Disturbing Viper pic (not for sensitive viewers)

OP
OP
A

Anaconda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The car was mad you had the softtop on man :laugh:

(providing you didn't just put it on for the two that is...)

It was being towed to the dealer, so I put the top on for storage/safety at the dealer.

As far as the aftermarket alarm trick to restart the car, it was kinda hard for me to figure that out in the parking lot of the CVS drugstore.....

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
everytime I log on, all I here is something going wrong with the viper's. I beginning to have second thoughts about the 2000 gts I just purchased. Nothing has gone wrong yet. but Im just waiting for something to go wrong now. Dont get me wrong I love all the post because now if something does go wrong, I can now pinpoint it. It just worries me that all.

Just remember that people will NEVER post about what is running correctly with their car today. Nor will they ask advice about how to make the windows work more perfectly. In other words, you will generally hear ONLY about the problems - thus the misconception that is all that occur with the Viper. Personally, I think the Viper is one of the most bulletproof vehicles built.

Randy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just remember that people will NEVER post about what is running correctly with their car today.
And just to be contrary, let me post that my car is working perfectly... :cool:

VIPER52USA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
everytime I log on, all I here is something going wrong with the viper's. I beginning to have second thoughts about the 2000 gts I just purchased. Nothing has gone wrong yet. but Im just waiting for something to go wrong now. Dont get me wrong I love all the post because now if something does go wrong, I can now pinpoint it. It just worries me that all.

Just remember that people will NEVER post about what is running correctly with their car today. Nor will they ask advice about how to make the windows work more perfectly. In other words, you will generally hear ONLY about the problems - thus the misconception that is all that occur with the Viper. Personally, I think the Viper is one of the most bulletproof vehicles built.

That post makes me feel proud :2tu: :usa:

Bigot Bledsoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
which dodge did u take it to?
mine is at jacksonville dodge, with a leaking slave cylinder(again), gas filler tube busted, AC working on and off, etc. and everything that is wrong with the car minus the filler tube being cracked is "common on vipers", and they can't find the leak though there is fluid coming from the quick connect fitting, etc etc ......so says the service guy, his name is Rob, and he's a lying **********, but the nicest guy.

oh, and it drives just fine :) , ROb was sure of that....

bad service, first time i went there they were awesome.

oh and the alarm problem happened to me at tinsletown, makes for a ****** night when it happens.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ViperJon...Did I see you in Bayville last Saturday?

Bruce-
Yes, I did take a little cruise around the north shore last weekend and went through Bayville. I enjoy that area of north shore Nassau for a scenic ride.
Interestingly, I passed two Vipers last weekend on Saturday which is highly unusual. I saw a Red SRT/10 in Hauppauge and a Blue/White GTS right in the middle of Huntington. The Blue/White and myself made a scene... beeping and flashing lights as we passed...lol... :cool:

Gerald Levin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
mine is at jacksonville dodge....so says the service guy, his name is Rob, and he's a lying **********, but the nicest guy

Your car is there now? Hopefully Rob is not reading this. Just remind him that if he doesn't fix your problems properly that you've got about a thousand(+/-) friends on VCA that will hear your story. Good luck with the repairs.

OP
OP
A

Anaconda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rob is my service advisor at Jax Dodge. He's the one I deal with. I haven't had any problems with him or them.

Bam Bam is working on your car then.

EDIT: Although, I do have to say that he basically never returns phone calls. No big deal, as I just call them back.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbone96