DIY Supercharger - Sean Roe, Doug Levin, Heffner???

Eddie N

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MES:
The first one to market is going to make the big $$$ (pent up demand) even if it isn't the best or cheapest.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

in hindsight you were absolutely right.. hasnt sean roe already sold over 50 of his blowers for 7k a pop so far? not to mention you said in a post a few replies sooner that you would pay "up to $7k".. another premonition maybe?
smile.gif

if you've got any stock tips i would be glad to hear them...

- eddie -

Mike Adams

Enthusiast
Reaction score
FYI - I have been in contact with paxton and they will be release a bolt on kit which will be on Display at SEMA and available hopefully to put under you Christmas tree. This system will run 6 - 8 psi and include a cooler system. The price has not been established but it may be worth waiting for from the price they quoted me

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I here paxton has enough problems with their v10 truck kit. Maybe there is a good reason they still haven't released their viper kit.

Eddie N

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bill B:
Gen 1 Gen 2 or both?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

for what? the roe or cragin supercharger? or paxton?

the sean roe and dan cragin kits are only for gen 1's at the moment.. i dont know if there are any immediate plans for gen 1 support.. you might want to contact the appropriate vendor..

heck, contact the vendor anyway.. maybe if enough demand is shown someone will reengineer the bracketing of the kit to fit a gen 1..

GEN I OWNERS ARE PEOPLE TOO!!
smile.gif

- eddie -

Bill B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Eddie N:

for what? the roe or cragin supercharger? or paxton?

the sean roe and dan cragin kits are only for gen 1's at the moment.. i dont know if there are any immediate plans for gen 1 support.. you might want to contact the appropriate vendor..

heck, contact the vendor anyway.. maybe if enough demand is shown someone will reengineer the bracketing of the kit to fit a gen 1..

GEN I OWNERS ARE PEOPLE TOO!!
smile.gif

- eddie -

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was talking about the Paxton kit. I have spoken to Sean and he said he has no plans to offer a gen 1 kit.