DO NOT BUY FROM MOTORQUEST OF WELLESLEY, MA!!!

Hiper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All you Viper owners and potential Viper owners:

If you're thinking about getting a Viper in MA, do it from someone other than Motorquest of Wellesley!
pissed.gif

I buy my GTS, brand new, from them. The second car I get from them actually. They were plain rude, disrespectful, and inconsiderate
pissed.gif

I make an appointment for my first oil change (1000 miles). The passenger side window is rattling, so I ask to have that checked and fixed also. I get there, there's no "Qualified Viper Technician" available
frown.gif
He claims that I never made an appointment! The guys there ask me to drop off my car in the lot (which is right on the highway with no fence, gate, or security), and leave the keys with them
laugh.gif
They say that they'll get to it whenever they're done fixing they're banged up Neons and Dakotas! They don't have an estimate as to when that would be! Like hell was I going to leave my brand new GTS unattended in an open lot that's right on the highway overnight!!!

Anyway, I ask for a loaner, just to see what their response would be. This causes all the so-called "managers" to have a quick meeting in the "general-manager's" office, to decide whether or not they should give me a loaner.

My point is, I drop 80K on a car (cash), which is the second car I get from them (1st was Durango which I shipped to somewhere else), the least I expect is some respect, not for the money, but for being a "loyal" customer and giving them business. Five Star Dealership my A$$
pissed.gif

If you buy a car from Lexus, BMW, or even VW, most of the times you immediately get a loaner in place, estimated time of completion, and the complete and utmost respect out of the people you are dealing with! Porsche gives me an Audi every time I drop my car off! No questions asked! The car is done immediately, no hassle, no problems, and certainly no lousy attitude!

The overall point is, if you want to drop 80k on a car, make sure you do it from a dealer that has a good reputation, has a decent service team, and has the mere decency of apologizing for any wrongdoing they cause! I definitely should have called Bill Pemberton at Woodhouse!!! I guess I might just do that for my 2003!!! anyone have his number?!?!
tongue.gif

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not all dealers are created equal. Our Five Star dealers in Kansas City may well be Five Star for certain things, but Vipers are generally not among them. Too many stories to list. Bottom line, research your dealers with fellow VCA members to find the best ones available. Oh, and Bill Pemberton at Woodhouse should be at the top of the list: (800) 889-1893.

Chris

Viperoctane

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I went with him to the dealership they are so #*@%ing rude!!

Mark O,

I already hooked him up with the dealer I go to, the other motorquest on route one. They are nice and have a very good viper tech. he takes care of the car as if it was his own. Drop it at midnight and pick it next morning!! Day and night difference between the two motorquests
bounce.gif

Afy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Framingham Dodge guys are pretty good as well on RT9 in Framingham..
smile.gif

The dealers in Wellsely are all useless irrespective of the cars and makes they sell.. IMHO..

SapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You are right. Sounds like the dealer is stupid. But Dodge (and especially Jeep/Eagle) has had a track record for the worst customer service in the industry. You cant beat the germans in C.S. I took my m3 to get fixed for something I did and they gave me a loaner that was nicer than my car I was taking in - for no cost. I was under 23 also.

I try to do my own work and have my buddies help me out. Because american car companies are horrible (comparatively speaking) the only thing I will ever buy buy from dodge is the viper.

GOOD LUCK!!!! Though
smile.gif

Afy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SapphireGTS:
You are right. Sounds like the dealer is stupid. But Dodge (and especially Jeep/Eagle) has had a track record for the worst customer service in the industry. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
I dont agree with you...

You want bad service.. Buy a Vette and take it to a chevy dealership.. Dodge actually does a decent job compared to chevy..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine