Do you guys ever get drunk because you know when you are...

Mike_W

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You'll buy stuff for your car that you would not normally buy when you are sober... but you want them?

I do.

I want that carbon fiber dash from West Coast Vipers. I am going to drink a lot tonight, and then buy it.

That is the plan.

Mike

Bad_Byte

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HaHa... ROTFLMAO... when I get drunk I do stupid things but they rarely involve car parts.

[Beer - helping ugly people get laid for 150 years]

OP
OP
M

Mike_W

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, you are in my neck of the woods. I am in Moreno Valley. Not that it matters, but I just wanted to say, "Hey, you are in my neck of the woods." and now I have. The alcohol has started to work.

Still haven't bought the Carbon Fiber dash...

Taking a few more shots.

Mike

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I do that will stuff from Summit Racing. If VIPER parts dealers had awesome web interfaces, i'd probably but lots from them too while drunk.

on the other hand, roeracing.com and partsrack.com have had me sooooooooooooooo close to buying tons of stuff while drunk. Fortunately I have to "call" for pricing on rims... :)

JD

OP
OP
M

Mike_W

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Joe,

Do you have anything to do with Dell Computers? Besides using them? You know what I am asking.

Mike

Bad_Byte

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, you are in my neck of the woods. I am in Moreno Valley. Not that it matters, but I just wanted to say, "Hey, you are in my neck of the woods." and now I have. The alcohol has started to work.

Still haven't bought the Carbon Fiber dash...

Taking a few more shots.

Mike

Hey Mike; I think you're in my neck of the woods... I've been here for about 25 years now. I'm guessing you're that red and white FE I've been seeing around town running up and down Alessandro Blvd. and parked in front of 24 Hr Fitness. Yes/No? I live right off Alessandro and work out at 24 hr fitness. I

Dave: I'm too young to know what a Tiger 10 is. ;)

OP
OP
M

Mike_W

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BTW... since you work out there and you have seen me driving... Do I look like I am stronger than you? hehe

I want to see your Viper. I want you to give me a ride if it is okay with you.

Mike

OP
OP
M

Mike_W

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oops. I bought it. Oh well. Nothing I can do about it now.

Mike

OP
OP
M

Mike_W

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wanted something else to but I forget what.

Mike

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang