Do You Want to See a Viper with a Passenger Side Stripe ?

jasontiff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I like what's been done...the updated wheels, the updated hood, the Autoform top, the contrast between red and black...but methinks he missed the point of the functional aspect of the stripe, no?

jasontiff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Whoa...I hadn't looked at all the pics and didn't notice the hood. Who makes this?

You must be registered for see images attach

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would say I have seen worse. I am not a fan of the hood but other than that I think its ok.

ViperBite

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I don't like it, it has the original PS pulley and I aint buying another Viper unless it has the billet version.

Personally I don't like the hood.

GotAViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
it looks like a gen 2 hood, just added a scoop on there.

i think if you put that scoop on a gen 1 it would probably lookg pretty damn good?

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't top Dave's comment, but I can say that stripe is just plain and simply BAD. Why not do a stripe from the driver's front to the passenger's back or maybe a big jig-jag? Why not use a spray can from Wal-Mart and paint some dots? I mean the Viper isn't much to look at so we gotta put some stripes and other crap on them, huh? I'm not much on the ACR's driver's side stripe either, but I would get used to it if I had one! :drive:

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I read the ad just for fun. Here is a guy who is outright talking out of both sides of his mouth. First, he says "Here it is!!! This is my Pride and Joy. I don't really want to sell this car, but I could use the money and put it other place's right now.

Then he says later: "Also the only trade's I am really interested in is any 03 or newer Viper, GTS Viper or what I would really like is a 06 Viper Coupe. I would prefer something that is wrecked that I could fix up."

Then he says:
"As of right now I need the money to purchase a business so I have lowered the reserve to 20K."

He should be a politician with all the flip-flops. THE POINT IS, THE CAR MUST BE JUNK AND HE WANTS OUT NOW!!! :D

DFW GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I read the ad just for fun. Here is a guy who is outright talking out of both sides of his mouth. First, he says "Here it is!!! This is my Pride and Joy. I don't really want to sell this car, but I could use the money and put it other place's right now.

Then he says later: "Also the only trade's I am really interested in is any 03 or newer Viper, GTS Viper or what I would really like is a 06 Viper Coupe. I would prefer something that is wrecked that I could fix up."

Then he says:
"As of right now I need the money to purchase a business so I have lowered the reserve to 20K."

He should be a politician with all the flip-flops. THE POINT IS, THE CAR MUST BE JUNK AND HE WANTS OUT NOW!!! :D
You missed one. He also mentions needing the money to buy a new house.

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hell were all diffrent :D

I dont like the second opening in the hood, but I do kinda like the power bulge created, Overall I dont think it looks too bad.

Rather mean looking, if you ask me :cool:

:outtahere:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang