Dodge Dealer with Viper Techs. in N. Florida?

viperbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone know who the closest Dodge Dealer to me is in North/Central Florida that has Viper Techs.? I live in Palm Coast (beachside), which is between Jacksonville and Daytona Beach. I am not getting the car until Friday but want the information for future reference (warranty, etc.).

Thanks in advance...Bob Z. (Viperbob)

3SRTsandGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bob,

I also responded in the GTS forum, but forgot the phone number: 352.372.4343 The service manager is Len Thomas. I highly recommend that you do not speak with anyone but Len. I believe the Viper Tech is Mark Wilson. I only spoke with him once, and believe I am recalling his name correctly. I have 5 Dodges and spend a lot of time at Gainesville Dodge. Let me know if I can be of further assistance.

OP
OP
viperbob

viperbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks; however, Gainesville Dodge is quite a distance from me - anybody else? Worst case is I will have to use them but I am thinking there must be a dealer closer...quite a few snakes here in the Sunshine State!

RichieSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is a big dealership located in Daytona and they always have a Viper out front. Not sure if they are any good but have stopped in to browse a few times.

OP
OP
viperbob

viperbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you talking about the Dodge dealer at the AutoMall, off LPGA Blvd.?

Surely members of the VCA Central/Northern Region take their Vipers to a Dodge dealer occasionally...where?

Snk Btn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I bought my 06 Viper from Daytona Dodge in May. I had to bring my Viper in three times to get my clutch fixed correctly.

If you have any non-warranty work that needs to be done, bring your Viper to Macedo Motorsports in Orlando. Larry Macedo specializes in Viper's and does top quality work.

3SRTsandGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The North/Central FL chapter is renting the dragstrip at Gainesville Raceway this Saturday. I believe the time is 8 to 4pm. If you can attend, you can likely learn from attendees who the reputable Viper Techs are throughout the region.

OP
OP
viperbob

viperbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just talked to Service at Daytona Dodge - the Viper Tech. left (transferred) but they are working on getting a new one trained.

steponz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am not sure if I would want a guy just being trained to touch my car...
I am bringing my car on saturday to Macedo Motorsports in Orlando to do my exhaust and gears.. I can't wait!!!! I'll let you guys know how it goes...

Joe

Snk Btn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am not sure if I would want a guy just being trained to touch my car...
I am bringing my car on saturday to Macedo Motorsports in Orlando to do my exhaust and gears.. I can't wait!!!! I'll let you guys know how it goes...

Joe

Larry installed a Corsa exhaust on my car last month and did a great job. He made sure that he welded the pipes on and gave them enough room to expand without hitting the edges of the trim.

OP
OP
viperbob

viperbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will do, I will get in touch with Larry - does he have email?

I assume he can change the oil and I am thinking about having the cats cut out but retain the stock mufflers. I had a '94 without cats albeit it had Borlas.