"Dodge Viper" country western song ?!?!?!?!?

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
\"Dodge Viper\" country western song ?!?!?!?!?

Brenda listens to country, and heard a song today titled "Car Alarm." The lyrics mention Dodge Viper many times, and singer talks about driving his Viper....'careful in gravel' 'pedal down on the highway', 'carful not to chip,' etc......Brenda says it was a twangy, funny song. As in all C-W songs, in the end good-times go bad as his Viper gets smashed, leaving only the car alarm working endlesssly..............

Brenda called station and discovered Artist "Bill Smyth and Rita Brown" performing "Car Alarm"

We could NOT find this at local stores. Anyone else hear it?
Is this off-topic? Should PartsRack carry this item? Is the artist a Viper owner? Am I boring you yet???? JonB~~~~~:<~

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: \"Dodge Viper\" country western song ?!?!?!?!?

<FONT face="Arial">Jon B,

I haven't a clue what your talking about. You see, I played that tune backwards and I just got back into my Brand new Viper, My wife never left me, my Dog is okay, and my best friend came back with my case of Murphys Irish ale!

Cheers,

JGK95</FONT f>
You must be registered for see images

Marv S

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score

You want viper songs? Go to http://allmusic.com/

Check "songs" and type in "VIPER"

There's even one called <FONT COLOR="Red">VIPER MAD</FONT c>

it's the Most comprehensive site for music

Nadine UK GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

The best Viper music I've heard is my 3" stainless system; it constantly sets off car alarms when I drive by!
You must be registered for see images

SharpAndCunning

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know this thread is older than dirt, but I was at a cruise night last night and someone was talking about a song just like this. The guy told me "There used to be a song on the radio when I was a young, that talked about Vipers, being afraid to chip or ding them", careful in the dirt or the rain, etc.

And I found this thread. I've spent two hours searching and I can't come up with anything.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave