Dodge Viper GTS Commercial- Very Neat And Superbowl Worthy

cobramadness

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Re: Dodge Viper GTS Commercial- Very Neat

Holy quality pics in his gallery. Made one my background :)

ArlyDude

Enthusiast
Reaction score

hey cobra, I think you should post that in a new thread so it gets better response.

SSSSE YA

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Its old school but still very cool to watch. We need for Viper Commercials.

Thanks for the post. :usa: :2tu:

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score

<< If you haven't seen it, it is new to you. >>

i have seen it before too , but i still like being reminded of it!

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score

Its better than I remember it!

(Pays to have alzheimers'!)

Seriously, thats pretty cool, thanks for posting it!

OP
OP
D

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Its old school but still very cool to watch. We need for Viper Commercials.

Thanks for the post. :usa: :2tu:

<< If you haven't seen it, it is new to you. >>

i have seen it before too , but i still like being reminded of it!

Its better than I remember it!

(Pays to have alzheimers'!)

Seriously, thats pretty cool, thanks for posting it!

Glad I could help. Had no idea how old it was but given it was a GTS I figured people already saw but still worth it in my opinion.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I remember that commercial. I'm gonna get on Kazaa or something and try to download all the Viper vids I can and burn to a DVD just to have

I got a buttload of vids I'd love to send your way, only trouble is that my hotmail account is limited to 10MB attachments :confused:

Copperhead245

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I got a buttload of vids I'd love to send your way, only trouble is that my hotmail account is limited to 10MB attachments

Willem, there are websites, like www.yousendit.com, that allow you to "send" huge files via email for free. They actually email a link to the recipient to the file stored on their server (in case the recipient's email's service can't handle the large incoming attachment).

Ron

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I got a buttload of vids I'd love to send your way, only trouble is that my hotmail account is limited to 10MB attachments

Willem, there are websites, like www.yousendit.com, that allow you to "send" huge files via email for free. They actually email a link to the recipient to the file stored on their server (in case the recipient's email's service can't handle the large incoming attachment).

Ron

Ron, thanks for the link :2tu: I've used that site for quite some time already though :eek: , but at one moment I kept getting error messages that videos could not be sent to the recipient's address so I lost faith in them :confused:
Will try to send Chad a few videos in a few moments though, I hope it works and that he doesn't already have what I'm sending him :)

EDIT: hmm just got a confirmation message saying that the sending was succesful so I guess it must be working again :confused:

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Ron, thanks for the link :2tu: I've used that site for quite some time already though :eek: , but at one moment I kept getting error messages that videos could not be sent to the recipient's address so I lost faith in them :confused:
Will try to send Chad a few videos in a few moments though, I hope it works and that he doesn't already have what I'm sending him :)

EDIT: hmm just got a confirmation message saying that the sending was succesful so I guess it must be working again :confused:

Thanks a lot Willem! I got the vids with no problem. If ya have anymore, send them on :2tu: I figure it'll be neat to make a Viper only DVD and play it on my portable DVD player at carshows and car events for others to see