Dodge Viper GTS-R Gets Own Web Show

CBR-ACR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I had not seen any posts mentioning this information, I apologize if there are. I just seen that SRT is using a film crew to record and share the highs and lows of a motorsports season and have selected to follow the Viper team . Per Autoblog, the new web series is titled Beyond the Checkered Flag, and is set to hit the Internet sometime in mid-May. A camera crew is chronicling the efforts of both Viper cars and all six drivers. It appears that there will be at least four episodes produced, but a possibility remains for more than that. SRT released a trailer of the upcoming series, which you can view in the attached link. Autoblog is giving it high marks on quality. The first episode will take a look at the SRT team's preparation for the 12 Hours of Sebring, which as we know was the 2013 season opener.

Enjoy!

www.motorauthority.com/news/1084031_dodge-viper-gts-r-gets-own-web-show-chronicling-race-season

chikane

Enthusiast
Reaction score
nice

question .. Why do they still call it a Dodge Viper :nono: ? Its Srt Viper :headbang:

tbsviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for posting. I look forward to seeing the episodes, especially since I am now the proud owner of one of the team helmets from the Sebring race! Like a rabbits foot, I hoped it might inspire me to improve my driving skills.

OP
OP
C

CBR-ACR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Its the an editorial error, its also the Autoblog, they are lagging behind a bit.... :)

Tbs, congrats on the Helmet acquisition, what a great collectible, I hope it rubs off on all of us!

chikane

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know Old Thread but did this web series happen already? where can i see the 1 Episode ?

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang